Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chiso said:

My cat wants to debate that:

4641284_ba802435bc.jpg

:ohmy:

whoa!

Lila64 said:
I have that book catlhere. Wenda - you can get that at amazon . com or other fine bookstores :wink:

Nicey nice! I already have many a book on my wishlist. I wonder which one(s) I'll get for my religious holiday widely celebrated by many.

:scratch:

I love Jack Russells. :love: My late grandfather had one...her name was Natty and she was absolutely natty. She lost all her teeth due to her obsession with stones. She used to carry around stones from the garden that were almost as large as her head.

did anyone catch Conan O'Brien last night? They did the 'Secrets' sketch with Billy Joel. One of his 'Secrets' was (if I remember correctly):

All my songs are true. Except 'Honesty'. That's total bullshit :lmao:

(I'm not a Billy Joel fan, but it was really funny)

GibsonGirl said:

He doesn't look mean! He looks :cute:.
he's a bunny rabbit, of course he looks cute

but trust me, if you put a hnd in his cage, you will have bloody fingers!

kellyahern said:

I had a cat named Mouse once :)

Lol...cute :cute:....i called my vet a month ago to make an appointment...i said its for Bunny...and my vet like thats a cat right?....but the vet mispelled Bunnys name....Bonny...:mad: ..damn french vets...;)...no offence ..to anyone here...:wink:

All right, party people, I'm out of here. Must rest up for my big road trip tomorrow! :love:

Goodnight, all!

Lila64 said:
did anyone catch Conan O'Brien last night? They did the 'Secrets' sketch with Billy Joel. One of his 'Secrets' was (if I remember correctly):

All my songs are true. Except 'Honesty'. That's total bullshit :lmao:

(I'm not a Billy Joel fan, but it was really funny)

Hahahahahahaha!

[I hate the song "Honesty." :mad: ]

chiso said:

I had a hamster named Chuck Norris... he died 4 days later. :sad:

:hug:

that's irony for you, I would've thought he'd live to 60 human years with a name like Chuck Norris

and be able to break every other hamster like Drago from Rocky IV

kellyahern said:

We named him that because he didn't meow, he "squeaked" :lol:.

Poor thing, we had to put him to sleep when he was 2 (found out he a congenital weakness of his diaphram and it ruptured :( )

I feel sorry for Worf, because my parents liked Mouse better than Worf now.

Sorry to hear that :(, we called her Mouse because she was so petite, she was the mother of the aforementioned Pooky and lived to about 15

That last "woo" sounded like Mungo Jerry howling at the sirens during the Christmas Parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom