Oliveu2cm!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maddie I thought you saw it!! eeks! I put it in my "Saturday morning scanned pics" thread or something...which I think has dropped away now :slant:

OK - lemme see if I can get into my site (it's been v.v.v. busy lately and I can't access it)
i'll post it here :love:

It's not working!! :(

I have it at home & will upload it to a different spot after work.

Sorrrrry Maddie!! :hug:

It's such a beautiful picture too!! Whoever saw that old thread appreciated it!

mad1 said:
Oh no shite! I didnt its ok, dont repost it, ignore me......

Im sorry......

I wasnt personally pining u up against the wall over it or anyting....

sorry

:reject:

lol thats ok angel! I totally should have PMed it to you - I'll repost when I get home :D it won't hurt anyone to see it again :happy::love:

Maddie please stop that-you ROCK sweetie!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you mean the pic of Bono and Ali? I saw that thread, and it was beautiful :heart: all the pics were, so whichever one it was, THANKS! :up:

And I'd love to see it again! :)

Hi Gina:wave: :hug:

oh it was the pic I sent Olive of Bono at the BBC with what I classed as a look of 'red lippie' on!

:D:D:D

thats all..............:angel:

then thats when I stopped comin here, but unfort ur all a temptin bunch of fun eejits to come back to.....therefore asked Olive to do it on my behalf............

:help:

Olive, Olive, please dont repost the pic, (sorry Gina....:) ) - its really not necessary, its just that, Ive just remembered I DID see your Saturday thread, but because the pics took very long, or just didnt download at all, I never saw it, though I had a strong feelin it would be in there, and I stupidly skipped past ur 'tanks to Maddie for this one', otherwise I wouldnt have put this thread up cause it u repost the picture Im pretty sure some pple are gonna have it in their heads that I want it up again for praise or something which is NOT the case, for thats not what Im after one bit, and I feel really daft now, so please just ignore this, its ok, its been up and already been seen, thats good enough for me, and Im away to hide now as Im feelin even more stupider and all and so on......and....................:reject:

:kiss: tank u for puttin it up back then anyhow Olive.............I very sorry.

Don't argue with a stubborn Italian

Actually now I want to repost it! :tongue: I know that you're not looking for praise, you've never ever been like that! It was generous enough to take the time to mail it to me to scan!! :cool:

Yes, that's the problem with some threads w/ too many pics- it takes forever to load. :(

Btw, you have a PM girl. :)

Maddie, NO ONE thinks that, so please don't feel that way :shame:

Please don't 'hide' or say things like that about yourself :banghead: :tsk:

Maddie makes us :) and she is :cool: and makes us feel like :dance: !!!!

edited to say YES-what Olive said!

Back
Top Bottom