Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You welcome.

I don't buy it too. The guy who posted this on u2eastlink is not a member of the community, first post indeed.

if this girl really put a date of the NOLTH leak on her facebook..she will get sued by tomorrow. so i really think that it´s a hoax.

as someone told here. its nothing which whe can project. it´s a bam and the album is in the filesharing systems. i´m sure that there are loads of release groups working on this case. and even they´ve got it, the album is released for the public a few hours later. thats it.

^ I was studying for my major high school exams during the HTDAAB release. It was too hard. I did so badly on those exams, but I didnt care.

its february 16th in spain? hm. i live in austria. and here we still have february 15th. and in 20 minutes, we will have february 16th. spain is in the same timezone. so how could it be february 16th there now?

He's wrong, is 23:48, still on Feb 15th in Spain..

With regards to this Spanish girl who is saying she's going to leak the album on the 17th.

She is either an idiot or a liar.

Firstly it is highly unlikely that she will leak the album, but in the rare case that she does.
She mustn't realise tha she posted a link to her Facebook. Does she not know what Universal will do if she leaks it.

Don't get your hopes up people.

LOL! Yes, if any of my students were U2 fans, I would TOTALLY let them off the hook.

what a fine example I am, eh? :reject:

:lol:

I WISH I HAD A TEACHER LIKE U :lmao:
the only teacher i had that likes U2... don't give me class anymore... and she was my Portuguese teacher the only subject that i don't need help :angry::angry::angry: she really enjoyed talk with me about U2 :wink::wink::wink:

I WISH I HAD A TEACHER LIKE U :lmao:
the only teacher i had that likes U2... don't give me class anymore... and she was my Portuguese teacher the only subject that i don't need help :she really enjoyed talk with me about U2 QUOTE]

:lol: I wish I had a teacher who liked U2 too. :drool:

However, I was at a speaking event on global development a few weeks ago at my college and the speaker guy mentioned Bono.

However however, he pronounced it Boe-no. :angry::angry::angry:

:wink:

Weird timing. I was about to go back on my word and just leak the damn thing, but your post calling me a tool changed my mind. Now I've destroyed the disc and sent it back to the person who gave it to me to begin with: Bill Flanagan. I think we can all agree that this was the best move to make, right?
You're a dick

:lol: I wish I had a teacher who liked U2 too. :drool:

However, I was at a speaking event on global development a few weeks ago at my college and the speaker guy mentioned Bono.

However however, he pronounced it Boe-no. :angry::angry::angry:

:wink:

it was cool, 'cause the class was never quite so she used to give up of trying it. and she started to talk with me about this:wink:

:lol: :lol: boe-no :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom