Ohai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bonnie, would you mind if I used that other Bono icon I made from the video and put a quote from it in my sig? :hmm:

Yeah, gyros! In South Australia we spell it phonetically. :lol: Mm, I can still taste the one I had at a Greek festival earlier in the year. :drool:

Anyway, RR, name's Bonnie - seen you around every now and then, but never talked to you, I don't think. Good to meet you!

Hey Bonnie, would you mind if I used that other Bono icon I made from the video and put a quote from it in my sig? :hmm:

Oh, go ahead. :up: Actually, I'm just watching the interview from the show, there's one bit that I was seriously considering as an avatar.

Oh, go ahead. :up: Actually, I'm just watching the interview from the show, there's one bit that I was seriously considering as an avatar.
:giggle: I am very highly amused by that video.
Wasn't sure if you'd mind another Inthistowntastic theme roaming around or not, haha.

Oh, anything I can do for ya in the way of an icon? Or are you keeping yours for now?

:giggle: I am very highly amused by that video.
Wasn't sure if you'd mind another Inthistowntastic theme roaming around or not, haha.

Oh, anything I can do for ya in the way of an icon? Or are you keeping yours for now?

Though I plan on staying Inthistowntastic until the day I get sick of the place, I have no problem with any spawn running around the place as well. More the merrier!

Though I plan on staying Inthistowntastic until the day I get sick of the place, I have no problem with any spawn running around the place as well. More the merrier!
:lol: That's great to know!

I finally saw the video for the first time a few days ago and I love it. It's so priceless.

I am...still a bit preoccupied, but I'm happy with DI V. can't ask for anyhting more

Serena, can you please sexify this up a bit?

yadp3.jpg

Just make the colours a bit richer, or maybe something else too.

:giggle: That's adorable. I love pics of him in that outfit, but there don't seem to be many!

How this?
Bonohand.jpg

:heart: x 34657

Excellent! Thank you.

To my knowledge, the uniform was only worn at the TV Gaga performance. If you haven't seen the Knockin' On Heaven's Door from that concert, then that means there's even more showDRUNKship for you to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom