OH MY GOD! BONO KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my God! db9! That was you!!!!! I was right in front of Adam at that show! You guys almost killed me. Bono was right in front of me when he yelled at the security guards sayd "Get the F**K off him!"

That is too funny. I'm going to have to look for me in those pics - lol!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Mysterious_Ways, this is incredible!!! WOW!!! Those pictures are amazing! I'll bet Bono was genuinely surprised to hear that you were all the way in Slane! LOL... way to shock the rock star!
biggrin.gif
Congratulations!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Oh yeah - the signs - lol! One said - To Slane and Back We will Follow (witha little love Kelly and Jess in the corner) And the other one said U2 (In HUGE Letters) will you stop for us please!

They worked!

------------------

AAAARRRRRRGGHHH!! WAY TOO COOL! I'd die girl!

vwp

You are so lucky, will you put this on PLEBA?

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

OMG! I saw the pictures and realized I was sitting across from you at the U2NYC JT gathering! I personally know someone that Bono kissed! I personally know someone that Bono kissed! Woo-hoo! Go me!

And you totally rock girl!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

And by the way - I picked up a lovely green frame at lunch that brings out the colors in his camo. cap very nicely.

I am such a U2 dork
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mysterious_Ways (edited 09-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Mysterious_Ways:
And by the way - I picked up a lovely green frame at luch that brings out the colors in his camo. cap very nicely.

I am such a U2 dork
biggrin.gif

Long live the U2 dorks! (We rock!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2 dorks rule! By the way - how is the drumstick doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sure it has a coveted spot in your house!

I got a pic of me and Larry too - I look really bad but I will post it for you!

Larry+and+Me.jpg

I look like I have gained 20 pounds in this pic so I think I look horrible. But I have a feeling that nobody is actually looking at me anyway! lol!

I'll put it in my http://photos.yahoo.com/mysterious_ways74 bono folder too incase red x disease strikes back!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mysterious_Ways (edited 09-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Mysterious_Ways:
U2 dorks rule! By the way - how is the drumstick doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sure it has a coveted spot in your house!

I got a pic of me and Larry too - I look really bad but I will post it for you!

I'll put it in my http://photos.yahoo.com/mysterious_ways74 bono folder too incase red x disease strikes back!

The stick is in the same condition as when I brought it home. Not in a coveted place (unless you consider a shelf in the closet coveted..lol), but it's safe from the kids and it's not lonely cuz it's by all my other U2 stuff!
biggrin.gif
And I'm going to have a jealousy fit when I see that pic of you and Larry!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

WELL GOOD FOR U Mysterious Ways!!!!!!!

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delighted for u!!!!!!!! awwwwww sweetie, thats so feckin cool!!!!!!!! Good on ya for waiting!!!!!!!!!! Excellent!!!!!!!!

Way to go Mysterious!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Im not jealous, just extrememly happy for ya!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Thanks Mad1!!!! I am still on a high. Everyone at work thinks I'm nuts. They all know I'm not going to accomplish much today!

------------------

Dum de dum dum....

bono_kiss1.jpg

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Do do do...

bono.jpg

larry.jpg

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Thanks Melon - That was very cool of you. How'd you do that?!?!?! I always get the much hated Red X's.

Though I must admit that seeing my face that big (especially in the Larry pic) is quite scary!!!!!

------------------

I put them on my own server, because I have a pang of niceness all of a sudden.
wink.gif
I also posted the pics in PLEBA for all you ladies' oogling convenience.
smile.gif

Melon

------------------

Thanks Melon - U2 fans are the coolest. Excuse me while I go check out PLEBA - lol!

------------------

Then I got inspired to do a "remix":

bono4.jpg

Melon

------------------

Ms Mysterious, Yeah I still get chills reminising about those few moments,seeing Bono in my mind's eye-beckoning for me to come up to stage, hearing him sternly 'rebuke' the guards essentially and literally being saved by my idol.Completely surreal and humbling... Anyway I will be at the Prov. show on 10/30 if you wanna hook up . I met several wonderful folk there before ,during and esp after the show. My email addy is connected to my story pg. Hope to hear from you. Thank You for your kind words. diamondb9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Mysterious_Ways I love your pictures and story!! Good for you!!

I must admit I had a huge smile on my face because your pictures are so great, and I also had a tear in my eye because you look so happy, I can imagine how you feel and because Bono and Larry are the sweetest rock stars in the whole world. Good Job!!

Holy crap I can't believe I'm reading this so late! Mysterious_Ways that is the coolest story! I am so glad that you guys got to do that! Awesome pics, and don't worry, you look great! LUUUCCCKKKYY!!!!

AWESOME!!!
jawdrop.gif

I am sooooo happy for you! What a great story, and since I know exactly what high you are on right now, as Bono kissed me back in April, hehe, best experience of life! But no pics
frown.gif

So cherish those damn pics!
wink.gif

*a little jealous*

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 09-06-2001).]

Oh my god!! I just checked out the photos.. whoa!!! You are so lucky!!! Fantastic... thanks for posting them and writing your story :)

Mysterious_Ways and db9: What great stories!! I'm so happy for you. Bono and the band ARE the best, to give us their time and love. Great pics, too! Thanks so much!

Hey Kelly!

How could I miss this topic?
YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!

I got your message with the pics this morning and I was soooooooooo happy for you... you rock baby!

Hope to see you again soon... New York?
wink.gif
Who know???? I'd go!!!!

Kisses,
Rosa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom