October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
652784_49-363.jpg

This one is only $3!

Those need to be inflated and thrown around in GA!

M

In Hawaii, we had cheap inflatable rafts we could sit/lay on. Everybody was leaving/dumping their stuff when the gates opened. I hope all that stuff was donated or put to some good use.
I'm pretty sure some organization took all the junk. At least that's how I remember it. I remember it was all piled up in the parking lot and someone said it was being picked up.

um... anyone in the Ontario airport vicinity want to let me crash on their couch the night of the show and then get me to the airport in the morning? I have a non-refundable flight out of Ontario on Monday at 10am and my original plans fell thru. I can stay at a hotel in LA and take a shuttle but that's iffy on a Monday morning in traffic. I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone offers. :shrug:

Or even if you live near Ontario and can drop me off at a hotel (or at my friend's house in Chino) that'd be cool too.

Lila have you sorted out parking?
Babydoll and me are still up to the idea have hanging with you and Maddie :)

Still quite the possibility :sexywink:
Just trying to figure out what the parking situation is gonna be. And if they do let us park there in the early morning, you do realize we'll be the last to leave as well on Monday morning :happy:

yeah, at Dodger Stadium for The Police (my only somewhat relevant stadium concert experience), I think we were waiting for about 2 hours or so. But we'd planned to wait 'til most of the cars were gone (and one of our party forgot where she parked so we HAD to wait 'til it'd cleared out some) and had snacks and beverages waiting.

I was at that show, and don't recall having issues with getting out of there. Then again, my husband seems to know all the ways out of there quickly. I don't think you can compare the two stadiums, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom