Oct. 20, MCI Center in Washington DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DC dates

My best friend and will be there for both dates...GA. And this will be my first trip to DC in YEARS...so someone needs to let us know where the cool places are. Outside of the hotel where U2 is staying at. :wink: :wink:

Hallo! I'll be in 228 for this one. GAs for the 19th. I'm in Glover Park (near Georgetown). Halloooo!! :wink:

Just saying hey to all you Arlington people. (I grew up there!) Were any of you at the Outside Broadcast shows in '92?

Last edited:
hopefully ill see you guys there, will be there early thurs. morning to try and get some tickets.

dizzy said:

I wish, but I just moved here two years ago. :(

Where are you from, originally? Just curious. I was born in the District and grew up on S. 7th Rd in Arlington, but have been in Florida since 1993. I can barely recognize Arlington whenever I go back.

Shade said:

Where are you from, originally? Just curious. I was born in the District and grew up on S. 7th Rd in Arlington, but have been in Florida since 1993. I can barely recognize Arlington whenever I go back.

I'm originally from Asia, have lived in the US for almost 5 years.

Skjuls, Arlington is great. I enjoyed my two years here. I'm moving back to DC in a month though.

Last edited:
Hey guys!
I've got great seats on 19th and GA on 20th.
So anyone wanna camp up in line together or something?
anyone going alone?
What time should i queue up for GA?

BTW, I've got a 400 section ticket and I have an Extra GA ticket!
I'm willing to sell it for 250+ since i got it for that much!
let me know

i'll be there with GA both days!:cool:

unfortunately i was planning on my usual trip to the boys hotel in DC, but very reliable word on the street has it they will be using NYC as their base not only for the philly shows but for DC as well. :(

that sucks :censored: !!!

see ya there....

ps i :heart: the drafthouse!!!

popbellydancer said:
i'll be there with GA both days!:cool:

unfortunately i was planning on my usual trip to the boys hotel in DC, but very reliable word on the street has it they will be using NYC as their base not only for the philly shows but for DC as well. :(

that sucks :censored: !!!

see ya there....

ps i :heart: the drafthouse!!!

that does suck----i was hoping they'd stay around, figuring Bono would hang out with some politicos for a while. But I don't think they're playing much else down this way, so I guess it makes sense. :shrug:

popbellydancer said:

:sad:

Where do they usually stay?

Utoo said:

that does suck----i was hoping they'd stay around, figuring Bono would hang out with some politicos for a while. But I don't think they're playing much else down this way, so I guess it makes sense. :shrug:

I believe all of DC area fans should scope out where he will be for his speech in Feb!!

i'm going -- lower level!!!

does anyone have even one extra ticket anywhere in the center? anywhere? i have a moral dilemma (see my thread in ZC!) and need to make everyone in my life happy.

I've got a couple of $50 rear-view nosebleeds for this show that I need to get rid of because I found better seats. Post if your interested.

I need to check my bank balance, but I'm interested in getting any kind of seats cheaply for MCI center, I live closer to DC but had to go to Philly because I couldn't get any other tickets. Don't have much money left now, though :( I only need one ticket.

irishdove said:
I need to check my bank balance, but I'm interested in getting any kind of seats cheaply for MCI center, I live closer to DC but had to go to Philly because I couldn't get any other tickets. Don't have much money left now, though :( I only need one ticket.

Find a friend to buy my other ticket and your in! :happy:

Where in MD are you? I live in Va but work in Bethesda.

OnFire said:

Find a friend to buy my other ticket and your in! :happy:

Where in MD are you? I live in Va but work in Bethesda.
I live in Baltimore, but I seriously do not have anyone I know personally who likes U2 the way I do, I'm alone on this one! I don't think I'll have enough to buy your ticket, but with so many people coming to MCI I think I might just hang out there for the day! It only costs me $14 to get to DC! Thanks so much anyway!

I'll probably end up selling mine before the show outside the gate but want to offer them here first. BTW- I only got these as insurance to get into the show and am not looking to get any more than I paid for them, not that I necessarily could get alot for them since they are sucky seats.

I would also prefer to sell them together but if two individuals, such as zonelistener and Irvine, want them then that's cool with me.

I hope you find a way to see the show irishdove. Who knows, if I can't sell my extra tickets and I see you there I'll just give them to you.

Back
Top Bottom