Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, does you GF live in the states? That's a long long long long long distance relationship! If she lives on the east coast she's about as far away as one can be from Australia.

namkcuR said:
Ax, does you GF live in the states? That's a long long long long long distance relationship! If she lives on the east coast she's about as far away as one can be from Australia.

Yeah, she's in Tennessee. But she's an Australian citizen and she's coming here for university.

Axver said:

Yeah, she's in Tennessee. But she's an Australian citizen and she's coming here for university.

Ax, teach me some Aussie/NZ terms.

Throw anotha shrimp on teh barbie, is a given. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

tell everyone how much you enjoy rooting and wanking :giggle:

Well that's like a pastime of mine. That good ol rooting and wanking. I do it every day. Sometimes more! I never get tired of rooting and wanking. It's even better with friends! :happy:

catlhere said:

:mad:
EXCUSE ME?!?!

15 at least. :love:

:lmao:
The other night my friend was bored cause I wasn't talking to her cause I was doing my homework, and so she went to a chat room and this guy tried to cyber with her, he was flashing her on his webcame

7a7c1.jpg

Last edited:
catlhere said:

Well that's like a pastime of mine. That good ol rooting and wanking. I do it every day. Sometimes more! I never get tired of rooting and wanking. It's even better with friends! :happy:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION JESUS CHRIST

catlhere said:

Ax, teach me some Aussie/NZ terms.

Throw anotha shrimp on teh barbie, is a given. :wink:

Actually, no-one says that. It's a prawn, not a shrimp.

Some Aussie-isms include 'arvo' for afternoon and 'servo' for service/petrol station. A lot of supposed Kiwi-isms are just Maori terms used in English, such as puku for stomach, kumara for sweet potato, and Pakeha for a New Zealander of European descent. A good Kiwi-ism is 'tiki tour', when you take the scenic route to get somewhere.

Also, there's the confusing use of 'footy'. In New South Wales, 'footy' is rugby league; in Victoria, it is Australian Rules football; to some other people, it is rather obviously football (soccer). I avoid all use of the term because it's too damn confusing.

catlhere said:

:ohmy:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Axver said:

Some Aussie-isms include 'arvo' for afternoon and 'servo' for service/petrol station. A lot of supposed Kiwi-isms are just Maori terms used in English, such as puku for stomach, kumara for sweet potato, and Pakeha for a New Zealander of European descent. A good Kiwi-ism is 'tiki tour', when you take the scenic route to get somewhere.

Also, there's the confusing use of 'footy'. In New South Wales, 'footy' is rugby league; in Victoria, it is Australian Rules football; to some other people, it is rather obviously football (soccer). I avoid all use of the term because it's too damn confusing.

hay guyZ! This avro, let's go fill up at the servo just in case we feel like taking the tiki tour, to the footy!

and THROW ANUTHA SHRIMP ON THE BARBIEEEE!
:wink:

Axver said:

Those respective areas should just get together and agree on a set of standards to avoid that kind of confusion.

And with that, I am leaving. It's nearly 5AM. I should have gone to sleep two hours ago. Goodnight.

namkcuR said:

Those respective areas should just get together and agree on a set of standards to avoid that kind of confusion.

And with that, I am leaving. It's nearly 5AM. I should have gone to sleep two hours ago. Goodnight.

Peace! Dream of front row U2

bono_212 said:

:lmao: in regards to the they have to be at least 15 comment.
The other night my friend was bored cause I wasn't talking to her cause I was doing my homework, and so she went to a chat room and this guy tried to cyber with her, he was flashing her on his webcame

7a7c1.jpg

I'm only bumping this a little case I screwed it up the first time and couldn't get the picture to work.

catlhere said:

hay guyZ! This avro, let's go fill up at the servo just in case we feel like taking the tiki tour, to the footy!

and THROW ANUTHA SHRIMP ON THE BARBIEEEE!
:wink:

Kia ora cuzzie-bro! Th'sarvy let's go to the servo and grab some snags so we can have a barbie during the footy! Sounds choice, eh?

bono_212 said:

I'm only bumping this a little case I screwed it up the first time and couldn't get the picture to work.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The internet is serious business. :wink:

Goodnight everyone it's 4 in the morning this is ridiculous I'm gonna go listen to Zooropa now.

Queen Bee said:

Where are you creating the spin-off thread? I don't think it should be located here at EYKIW.

If we keep talking about U2, it's EYKIW appropriate!

Axver said:

Kia ora cuzzie-bro! Th'sarvy let's go to the servo and grab some snags so we can have a barbie during the footy! Sounds choice, eh?

I love the word Bollocks. I wish I could use that. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom