NME Best Website Award

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andrew_farrell

The Fly
U2.com Nominated for NME Best Website Award

From U2.com:

U2.Com are nominated for 'Best Website' and facing stiff competition from sites by The Libertines, Morissey, Muse... and NME itself!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
I love U2 and can't stand the Libertines. As much as I hate to admit it though, I think I'd be more in favour of voting for their website over u2.com, in light of recent weeks....
And though I haven't researched this properly, I'd be confident in taking the uneducated guess that the other nominations are slightly more reasonable with their membership deals.

P.S. Think I'll go and log on to the Libertines website now and see if its any good.

i hate the libertines as well but i voted for NME's own website. not wasting my vote on a site that screwed over thousands of fans simply wanting tickets to see their favourite band .....cough*U2.com*cough

I voted for NME's own website too. If we all vote for NME, think we'll get enough votes to take it away from U2.com?

actually it's better to vote for the Libertines site...nme won the award in the last 3 years....boringgggg

:madspit:

I am voting for U2.com because they have done well in the last week or so. Good interviews and the Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own video did it for me.

Back
Top Bottom