NLOTH 45 second clips (Request here - NO DOWNLOAD LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, that took an ETERNITY. Does anyone know why it could've taken so long for all of my 3 email programs to load the zip files? I tried loading the whole thing first -- it wouldn't load it all, as it was too big a file. Then split it up into two zip files and tried sending them seperately. It loaded (very slowly), but the email to everyone bounced back to me. I even tried attaching them individually, but that had the same outcome. I finally just had to send the download link from send space.

Any advice anyone?

Alright, that took an ETERNITY. Does anyone know why it could've taken so long for all of my 3 email programs to load the zip files? I tried loading the whole thing first -- it wouldn't load it all, as it was too big a file. Then split it up into two zip files and tried sending them seperately. It loaded (very slowly), but the email to everyone bounced back to me. I even tried attaching them individually, but that had the same outcome. I finally just had to send the download link from send space.

Any advice anyone?

I haven't the foggiest. Very strange. I'd just do the send space thing.

Sometimes but I'm no expert. I use gmail and it's quite slow so that's why I usually just upload to a free hosting site and send links to people if I'm sending large media files.

492, 494 sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom