Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did actually go for a walk a couple of weeks ago ... took the camera with me because I had no portable music player at that point. Problem was, I didn't go far and didn't do too much walking since I was too busy photographing things.

Here's an idea: walk 30 minutes, THEN take the photographs. Then walk back. :wink:

I agree. If it's too loud I always think that someone is creeping up behind me though. :ohmy:

If you want to scare the shit out of yourself, walk down a poorly lit street at 11:30pm while cranking some atmospheric folky doom metal.

It was ... quite an experience.

Skinny means no boobs which is not good. And when you can't finish your dinner people shoot knowing looks around the table.

What's with thin girls constantly complaining about having no/small boobs? It's never as bad as they make it out to be.

Here's an idea: walk 30 minutes, THEN take the photographs. Then walk back. :wink:

This would probably be a good move.

Shame my camera and tripod start to feel a bit heavy after a while ... or maybe that'd get me fitter.

What's with thin girls constantly complaining about having no/small boobs? It's never as bad as they make it out to be.

You are getting nothing out of me on this topic except the following: I second the above.

Somehow I suspect you are in much better shape than I am.

I wouldn't know. :shrug: I have some of the biggest love handles ever. My lower body is in excellent shape. My legs are more toned than many ballet dancers I know through my fiance. It's my upper body that needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom