Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:evil:
When I move out you can come stay with me. The couch won't be long enough for you so you'll have to share my bed. It'll only be a double so it'll be a bit squeezy. You'll have to wear your pj's all night to keep things chaste.

Should I continue?

:shifty: was going to say something quite bluntly rude but changed my mind heheh

Just returned from a jog! I was out for one and a half hours. (I didn't jog the whole time, of course)

I've been thinking quite seriously about going for 30 minute walks every day.

I consider the fact these thoughts have progressed to the "quite serious" category to be monumental progress.

30 minutes is a good place to start. Make sure you've got music or it's boring as hell.

I did actually go for a walk a couple of weeks ago ... took the camera with me because I had no portable music player at that point. Problem was, I didn't go far and didn't do too much walking since I was too busy photographing things.

I agree. If it's too loud I always think that someone is creeping up behind me though. :ohmy:

I drown out everything. And if some sorry ass is stupid enough to creep up on me, it's their own fault when I smash their fucking face in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom