NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah...Haha Clinton-Dix signed with the Bears. That's great news for Aaron Rodgers. And makes the Packers stealing a 4th Rd Pick from the Redskins for a half a season of shitty play look even more brilliant.

So yeah...Haha Clinton-Dix signed with the Bears. That's great news for Aaron Rodgers. And makes the Packers stealing a 4th Rd Pick from the Redskins for a half a season of shitty play look even more brilliant.
I have a feeling Clinton-Dix will look a little bit better now that he's playing on, you know, the league's best defense and not the Packers' stinky-ass defensive squad.

The Packers will probably just waste that 4th on a TE that disappears into the crowd or a mediocre lineman to block for a QB that doesn't want to be there anymore.

Which isn't to say that trade or anything else the Redskins' front office has done is in any way intelligent.

I have a feeling Clinton-Dix will look a little bit better now that he's playing on, you know, the league's best defense and not the Packers' stinky-ass defensive squad.

That is a good point. His deficiencies will be covered up better. Watch out for Packers D this year though.

The Packers will probably just waste that 4th on a TE that disappears into the crowd or a mediocre lineman to block for a QB that doesn't want to be there anymore.

Which isn't to say that trade or anything else the Redskins' front office has done is in any way intelligent.

Just because you were on the losing side of a debate we had months ago doesn’t mean you have to resort to making up false stories to try to redeem yourself. Holy crap man. I wasn’t even trying to call you out there. Lol

Just because you were on the losing side of a debate we had months ago doesn’t mean you have to resort to making up false stories to try to redeem yourself. Holy crap man. I wasn’t even trying to call you out there. Lol

The only loss I took on that was the time I wasted. You're crazy when it comes to your team lol

I hope HaHa stays healthy and has a very good season with the Bears (until he plays us).

Last edited:
The only loss I took on that was the time I wasted. You're crazy when it comes to your team lol

I hope HaHa stays healthy and has a very good season with the Bears (until he plays us).

Damn straight I’m crazy about my team. [emoji4]

Damn straight I’m crazy about my team. [emoji4]
I wish I still loved my team like that, but it's more of a bad marriage/sunk cost thing now where I'm just unwilling to change my allegiances. It's not enough to be bad, we've got to abuse cheerleaders, end promising careers and offend entire races too.

I didn't even talk about that Landon Collins deal. Fuck. It's not enough to back up the Brink's truck to Josh Norman, we've got to do the same at a less valuable defensive position.

I wish I still loved my team like that, but it's more of a bad marriage/sunk cost thing now where I'm just unwilling to change my allegiances. It's not enough to be bad, we've got to abuse cheerleaders, end promising careers and offend entire races too.

I didn't even talk about that Landon Collins deal. Fuck. It's not enough to back up the Brink's truck to Josh Norman, we've got to do the same at a less valuable defensive position.

Yeah I hear that. The last 2 years have been challenging but I’m glad the Packers saw that there was a need for change. A little worried about the money they spent but I’m mostly not used to them spending any money in free agency. Landon Collins will be a great player for you but I hear you about the money.

PS. What are your thoughts on Preston Smith?

Today can kindly go fuck itself. I don't care how washed some people might be, or whatever. Losing those two on the same day hurt.

I shouldn't have left the NFL Network. We could've been roomies once everyone moves into Inglewood.

Flowers has been a turnstile for a while now, but Bill Callahan could get decent work out of him. That's one of the only bright spots on our coaching staff.

tenor.gif

Remember when the dolphins drafted Ryan Tannehill and I said they should draft two QBs?

Yeah well the other guy sucked too, but alas here we are. QBless many years later and looking to draft a “franchise QB.”

Please give yourself options, Lolphins.

They’ll draft Kyler Murray, and he’ll decide to play for the A’s instead.

Saying you'd be a starter in both? I'd much rather play baseball. Way less risk of permanent injury, less work per game, but on the road more. Still a fair tradeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom