New York City thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep getting closed so soon? :confused:

r1563354579.jpg

Hello folks ... I just woke up. Someone want to bring me up to speed on what is happening and where I can hear what's already occurred?

From Velvetrope.com message boards

U2 IS ON FLOAT ON 7TH AVENUE PERFORMING
11/22/04 02:25 PM Edit Reply

OMG I work right on 7th avenue and i saw all these people running, helicopters and what sounded like muffled voices - i thought it was a terrorist attack! It scared the fuck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, it is just Bono on a float. The helicopters are still hovering over my building now.

Good God...this can be very confusing for a newbie. But I already love this board!!!

Axver, U2 are driving around NYC in the back of a truck filming a video for All Because of You! By 3, they will be performing a concert in Brooklyn! There have been several threads on this and I don't know why they are all getting locked so soon. There is also a pic thread in PLEBA and one in the news section where Ouizy has live pics of the scene!

ChangeTheTemperature said:
From Velvetrope.com message boards

U2 IS ON FLOAT ON 7TH AVENUE PERFORMING
11/22/04 02:25 PM Edit Reply

OMG I work right on 7th avenue and i saw all these people running, helicopters and what sounded like muffled voices - i thought it was a terrorist attack! It scared the fuck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, it is just Bono on a float. The helicopters are still hovering over my building now.

awww but lmao! :laugh:

I don't think you'll be able to see the concert from that cam. isn't it in the park?

Everyone's probably doing like me & having to sort through all the closed threads!! :lol:

Per Elvis, the threads keep getting closed because so many users refreshing at the same time causes server probs... After about 50 or so posts, a new thread needs to be started. :ohmy:

So are we gonna' crash the Blue Crack today or what??? :eeklaugh:

Wow, this seems quite incredible. Have U2 just been filming this video, or playing for people on the streets as well? I'm trying to find information, but when I search through all the old threads, I keep getting told the server's busy and it became a little frustrating. Do we have any audio of anything they have played, and is there any way to watch or listen to the 3pm concert?

Sicy said:

Elvis already explained why in the other thread.

The server is going to explode :combust: :lol:

Sorry I didn't see that! Stuff's moving so fast! Thanks!

Axver said:
Wow, this seems quite incredible. Have U2 just been filming this video, or playing for people on the streets as well? I'm trying to find information, but when I search through all the old threads, I keep getting told the server's busy and it became a little frustrating. Do we have any audio of anything they have played, and is there any way to watch or listen to the 3pm concert?

It doesn't look like it's going to be broadcasted =/ If it is, I'll provide a live audio stream

Camera's all over NYC...

It would be nice if there was one pointed directly at the park where they are performing.

But noooooooo.

MTV must be showing a taped version of U2's mini-concert cause I have MTV on right now and no U2. Maybe they're doing something after the taping, "live" on TRL at 5PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom