New Vertigo Link - Full Video Downloadable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Herco you are the man, keep my video alive, well you need some credit for the mix of the song, and some guy Luke Barry who told me to mess around drawing Bono in paint, 9 hours later we have a video, Im on dial up so can whoever downloaded it upload again, cheers

thanks a bunch Queen Bee! still not 640x480 quality, but we're getting closer :), this is the best one out that i've seen so far

uwwedoogie said:
Herco you are the man, keep my video alive, well you need some credit for the mix of the song, and some guy Luke Barry who told me to mess around drawing Bono in paint, 9 hours later we have a video, Im on dial up so can whoever downloaded it upload again, cheers

:up:

My mix rocks :D

neutral said:
uh....hmm. I had made another one but something weird is going on with YSI. :scratch:

Check your email, I emailed you through your profile.

thanks a bunch! just got it

i just compared them side by side, and the original one that i had is only half the size yet it has slightly higher resolution (352xsomething vs 320x240) and the colors are just a little bit more saturated on the one that you sent.. otherwise the picture looks identical.. i think the sound is a bit better on the one that you sent, i haven't really had a chance to check that carefully

Back
Top Bottom