new recording outside HQ.. very clear! (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to steal your thunder Rob, but I remember everybody trying to stab Love and Peace or Else, Miracle Drug, Vertigo and All Because of You's lyrics and what we came up with was nothing like the actual lyrics we ended up having. Not saying what you have is incorrect, but the chances are it is :wink: it'll be funny to see the errors again come October/November. But I do hear "Walk out into the street with your heart out" la la la la something out, lalalalalal

oh, I wasn't around then, but I can totally see that happening :lol:

this thread will probably be long gone by the time we have official lyrics for the song anyway, and I can't search for stuff, so maybe when we start getting official things we can make a thread comparing what we thought would be and what it eventually became...it would be fun to see :)

It's ok though, it's better than nothing :shrug:

fun again

my 2 year old or 4 year old broke off the speaker jack into my computer so now I can not listen to music. This has been a blessing as now I can not listen to anything you all are talking about. So for the first time since AB I am not going to hear a single sound of the new album until it is released. at first it was very frustrating because on previous albums I wanted to hear the new sound first before anyone but now I have to wait. So lets see sometime in November I am going to buy the album and lie down on the floor and put the speakers between my ears and enjoy the new sund and try to figure it all out when it happens. I suggest everyone here tries to do the same. I guess what I am trying to say isn't that what was so cool about being a U2 fan is/was all about? You get this new album and just listen to all the layers and every time you listen you hear something different? NOw it seems that with every new album we have a leak and we have someone else trying to tell us what it says? I for one want to find out on my own what this album has to say. Once I hear it I am sure I will post and give everyone my opinion.

my 2 year old or 4 year old broke off the speaker jack into my computer so now I can not listen to music. This has been a blessing as now I can not listen to anything you all are talking about. So for the first time since AB I am not going to hear a single sound of the new album until it is released. at first it was very frustrating because on previous albums I wanted to hear the new sound first before anyone but now I have to wait. So lets see sometime in November I am going to buy the album and lie down on the floor and put the speakers between my ears and enjoy the new sund and try to figure it all out when it happens. I suggest everyone here tries to do the same. I guess what I am trying to say isn't that what was so cool about being a U2 fan is/was all about? You get this new album and just listen to all the layers and every time you listen you hear something different? NOw it seems that with every new album we have a leak and we have someone else trying to tell us what it says? I for one want to find out on my own what this album has to say. Once I hear it I am sure I will post and give everyone my opinion.

This person is so right :up:.

Back
Top Bottom