New pic of Bono at court in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
so there's clearly more going on here than meets the eye.:ohmy:

There usually is. As much as fans would like to believe they know every aspect about a celebrities life, they don't. U2 have done a spectacular job of keeping things private.

kellyahern said:
Anyway, she gives me the creeps :yikes:

I'm going to go start Adam day :)

Like you said, "Less talking, more pics." :lol:

That's what PLEBA is all about.:wink:

kellyahern said:
Anyway, she gives me the creeps :yikes:

I'm going to go start Adam day :)

Like you said, "Less talking, more pics." :lol:

Sounds GOOD to me...I cannot get enough of ADAM!!!!:adam: :love:

Found this pic from Rueters news:

343%3C%3B%3C4723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2329%3D82%3B%3D83%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23239383%3A9532ot1lsi

That might be the same suit, but that pic was taken when Bono met the President of the European Commission, Barrosa, a few weeks back.

I find Bono to be in contempt of court for excessive cuteness :wink:

Seriously this is sad that they have to do this, but that's the nature of human beings sometimes to be like her

biff said:
That might be the same suit, but that pic was taken when Bono met the President of the European Commission, Barrosa, a few weeks back.

I love how we can analyze what date/event it is just by looking at Bono's apparal. :laugh:

i don't get why they don't just ignore her...they should just tell her to "fook" off...let her look like the petty person....honestly U2 looks bad here taking a stylist to court

blueyedpoet said:
i don't get why they don't just ignore her...they should just tell her to "fook" off...let her look like the petty person....honestly U2 looks bad here taking a stylist to court

Yes, I've been thinking the same thing, but of course there's more to it than some crappy news articles so who knows.....I've had to do Business Law for my major and I know things like wanting your stuff back after 20 years is not something you go to court over...so there must be some other reason, but I guess it's not our place to pry or speculate.

* "iconic" Stetson cowboy hat
* green souvenir sweatshirt
* a pair of black three-quarter length trousers designed by a friend of Lolas (according to Lola)
* pair of white metal hoop earrings worn by Bono on the band's 1987 Joshua Tree tour and in the 1988 film "Rattle and Hum."
* two tour mugs
* a pair of Converse trainers signed by Larry
* a set list
* 200 polaroids

blackmail

hmmmm

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/story.jsp?story=650413
He added that everyone in the wardrobe department would have known if he had given the Stetson to Ms Cashman. "And I would have been in trouble with the band as usual."

:lol:

He denied suggestions by Hugh Hartnett, representing Ms Cashman, that the action was a legal stunt designed to sidetrack defamation proceedings that Ms Cashman was taking against the band in the High Court in London. "How on earth can it be a legal stunt to protect your reputation?" said Bono.

I didn't know about the defamation case.

And how does returning stolen clothing protect someones reputation? lol

Last edited:
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16839,00.html?tnews

While Cashman has insisted the band gave her the items as mementos, Bono said it wasn't the band's policy.

"The stylists would never have asked for them and the band would never have given them," he told the court. Even though the road crew grew to dislike Cashman ("Almost every single person on the tour wanted her off the tour," he said), Bono said he thought she had a good eye and tried to keep her on. She eventually left after a protracted contract renegotiation.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1673216,00.html

When asked why Larry Mullen, the drummer, had changed his mind and admitted that he may have given a pair of blue Converse running shoes to Ms Cashman, Bono said his bandmate had remembered this many years later.

“He’s a very honest man and eventually he thought this was possible and he admitted it,” he said.

Gawd! I seriously forgot about the Cashman incident...I almost bought the book at Borders when it came out and I changed my mind (I did not want her to succeed in making money that way) Now hearing you guys who have read it talk about what she wrote i am glad I did not buy it cause it is obviously a book of lies!!:mad:
I am so freaking out about the polaroids too!. Imagine: a whole new Misc Pic thread 200 photos!! :drool:
And Bono HOT as ever of course...:faint:..Too bad he had to be in an uneasy situation:|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom