New album talk - album coming when fish start riding bicycles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want "something a bit special".

I want something that is a GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING MINDFUCKINGLY MONUMENTALLY MASSIVE IMPLOSION OF AWESOMENESS AND PURE FUCKING SUBLIMATION!!!!

Seriously, is that too much to ask? :|

:up:

Dammit, U2.com is like that boyfriend who is a bad boy. You know it's not going to work, but you can't help believe some amazing is coming.

The end? Broken hearts, little hopes and a lot of ice cream.

Last time we got Tiesto.. I don't mind anything but a little bit of new stuff. Really, even a riff, or something will make me happy >.<

@U2Valencia
Nuestra Info es que la noticia de mañana en @u2com NO está relacionada con el nuevo disco de #u2 #u2newalbum

If that's the truth, then screw U2.com :angry:

c'mon guys, it's u2.com - they will be the LAST ones to announce the new album :D

Not bitter--experienced. ;)

Then be like Blake and sing a Song of Experience! ;) It's almost like a Song of Ascent.

Look, U2 has to release an album sometime, and it will be sometime soon. Tomorrow would be a great time to take the first step to a surprise 2013 release. We just don't know.

My sources now confirm that they will provide the rest of An San Suu Kyi's body as a cardboard cutout for those that kept their masks from the 360 tour! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

My guess; it's the lovetown-show from Sydney to download, just One song. It's the preview to the new subscription*gift, which is a dvd with the whole broadcasted show. I hope for such a gift!

I would actually like that quite a bit. I also like the idea of happy little U2 munchkins all over the globe.

:wave::dancing: :whistle::happydance::yippie::cheer::loveshower::happydance::cabbagepatch:

The announcement will be a new instagram site with pictures of Edge's new cat Samson:

Vertical%20Somali.jpg

We'll be lucky to get anything from Bono on the Stroumboulopoulos show.

Well, ok, hmm...

U2.com Email Promises Members 'Something a Bit Special'

As reported in our forum, this may have something to do with the upcoming film, Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom. If you click the link in the email, you'll end up on a page with a long URL that includes "MandelaTraler." There's no U2 involvement in the film that we're aware of, so the "something a bit special" might be news that U2 are involved in some way ... or it could just be an exclusive trailer for U2 fans ... or it could be nothing about the film whatsoever. Your guess is as good as ours.

:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom