Neon Lights...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

I love Neon Lights, but it is great for what it is - a B-Side. I love Vertigo more, and I'm really looking forward to hearing Full Metal Jacket. :drool:

yeah ive heard both songs - kinda like two different sides - the two different raw sounds of u2 - and a nice combo for a single and bside

i like them both - but i prefer vertigo

Could someone send me neon to casquel(at)gmail.com, I would really appreciate it.

withnailandi said:
yeah ive heard both songs - kinda like two different sides - the two different raw sounds of u2 - and a nice combo for a single and bside

i like them both - but i prefer vertigo

You've heard Full Metal Jacket? Does Edge sing it? That was the rumor I heard. Have you heard the whole album? Does he sing on anything? lol.

*not obssessed* :shifty:

im not sure if vertigo is the same as full metal jacket

vertigo is like ....a really badass guitar tune - raw guitar sound - something definitely uniquely u2 about it - i love it i can honestly say - it reminds me of pride/elevation in terms of its "In your face" sound - but im not music critic - i just know what i like

the other song is more chilled out - reminds me of north and south of the river or that sort of feel to it

and bono sings on both them

and no ive not heard the album lol - first time i head them 2 songs was today- the songs are about somewhere on this forum i dont know if im allowed to repost the links or not tho...

the sound quality of "neon lights" is superb...anyone know where it came from?

Back
Top Bottom