Need my Adam fix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Need my Adam fix

Carmelu2fan said:

I am planning a trip to Hawaii!!!
I have been trying to keep up with info on a second show. No word yet but I have my GA for the first show and an extra one to trade for the second.

GAWD I cannot wait to see Sir Clayton in Hawaii:drool:

I will be wearing my hula skirt and coconut bikini top:giggle:

j/k not:shifty:
Hawaii eh?
I didnt see my plane ticket come in the mail :whistle:
=P
Have fun [well of course you will!]
I wish I was going.

:hug: Aww, Hon I wish you would come. As a matter of fact I got an extra GA, I would be happy to give to you. It will be easier for me to just buy another for the second show instead of trying to trade it. The only thing you would have to do is get your collective arse on a plane and bring your hussy blouse to wear :lol:

tuwie said:
^ hahah i looove the rolling of the sleeve too! :heart:

Adam has wonderful strong arms:drool:

Thank you tuwie for posting those great pics:up:
I notice you have alot of Adam/Bono pics too....those are my favorite. I get goosebumps whenever I see Bono loving on Adam!!:faint:

OMG... :combust: Yes, yes, yes, what ever is asked of me right now, if it contains the name Adam Clayton, I'll do it.
*Think* "We want you to eliminate the Adam Clayton threat, he's taking the attention of the other guys..." Oops, then, no...

I don't ususally thank anybody, who's trying to kill me, but: THANK YOU, ladies, for those wonderful pics!!!! :wink: :drool: :faint:
A little contribution from me to feed your ever-growing appetite :

SmilingAdam11022005.jpg

adamandbass.jpg

adamnew.jpg

And Carmel: I soooooo envy you! Have fun in my name, too!!!:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:
:hug: Aww, Hon I wish you would come. As a matter of fact I got an extra GA, I would be happy to give to you. It will be easier for me to just buy another for the second show instead of trying to trade it. The only thing you would have to do is get your collective arse on a plane and bring your hussy blouse to wear :lol:
:lol:

Which..hussy blouse? :eyebrow: :sexywink:

Agh,I need a plane ticket. Such a tempting offer to sit by you screaming "ADAM! HERE! ADAM! LOOK AT ME! HE WINKED! HE WINKED"

:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

Adam has wonderful strong arms:drool:

Thank you tuwie for posting those great pics:up:
I notice you have alot of Adam/Bono pics too....those are my favorite. I get goosebumps whenever I see Bono loving on Adam!!:faint:
yay i looove Bono loving on Adam too!! it's so cute when he gives him a kiss! <3

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:

Which..hussy blouse? :eyebrow: :sexywink:

Agh,I need a plane ticket. Such a tempting offer to sit by you screaming "ADAM! HERE! ADAM! LOOK AT ME! HE WINKED! HE WINKED"

:hug:

You know which hussy blouse:lol: The one that you bought just for Adam...think Haley, it is very low cut so when you jump up and down...do I need to explain further:eyebrow:

Hey you have untill April. Come join us!!!.:yes:

SimplyConfused said:
I saw the title of this thread and though "I wonder who started this one..." And I was right. 'Twas Adriana. :D

Oh Katie:wink: You know I cannot go to long with out seeing Adam and his awesome smlie, deep sexy eyes and hot :shifty:
Bass!!
What can I say I am an Adam addict.

:crack: :heart:

Hey scha, I will have fun for you in Hawaii, I wish more Adam girls like you where going.

Bibien your pics are:combust: Thanks

SimplyConfused, you took the words right out of my mouth :)

Who indeed would start a thread looking for Adam pics :sexywink:

Adriana, you are right it is easier to buy a GA for the (possible) 2nd show than to trade. If no trading is necessary, now you have extras to invite all your friends. :hyper:

Adam pics look great :applaud:

Carmelu2fan said:

You know which hussy blouse:lol: The one that you bought just for Adam...think Haley, it is very low cut so when you jump up and down...do I need to explain further:eyebrow:

Or you can ask Adam for a little superglue to fix it...as well as your coconut bikini, Carmel, just in case....:wink:
(OK, I'm still envy, but happy about you going! :) Anyway: thanks for your wishes! )

Back
Top Bottom