NBA 2023-24 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
headache.png

Crazy Joe Mazzulla says 3 point attempt rate is the most important stat in today's NBA.
I look at it this way, the Celts in June will have one of these 2 things:

1. An 18th NBA crown
B. A new head coach.

I prefer 1, but if they fail to achieve that, I'm all for option B.

If Boston gets out of the East, their three-point situation is going to get a hell of a lot tougher against Minnesota or OKC, who both have multiple long, talented wing defenders. Open looks are going to be very difficult to find. I'd pick either of those West teams over Boston.

If Boston gets out of the East, their three-point situation is going to get a hell of a lot tougher against Minnesota or OKC, who both have multiple long, talented wing defenders. Open looks are going to be very difficult to find. I'd pick either of those West teams over Boston.
Should thing progress to that point, Porzingis' availability becomes a possible deciding factor in the whole thing.

Crazy Joe Mazzulla says 3 point attempt rate is the most important stat in today's NBA.
I look at it this way, the Celts in June will have one of these 2 things:

1. An 18th NBA crown
B. A new head coach.

I prefer 1, but if they fail to achieve that, I'm all for option B.
he's not wrong in the long term - but i think he's missing the short term impacts of going cold in a short series. it's clearly something that brad also believes in (and they're hardly alone in the nba).

i mean.. it's better than loading up on guys who prefer shooting mid range jumpers like Phoenix and the Clippers - but yea - when you're so over-reliant it leaves you susceptible to upsets.

they also just seem to lack energy at times. if the celtics played with the grit of the knicks or timberwolves they probably would have won 70+ games this year.

they're still a clear favorite to win the east, but there's always been something about this group that's been a bit off in the big spot, which is really weird for a team with as much playoff experience as boston.

Back
Top Bottom