Mysterious Ways w/ Bono, Santa & Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popmartijn said:
That was indeed great to see. Of course, it wasn't as good as the night before, but still.
:happy:

:up:

:yes:
not as good as the night before hey marty

santa was awesome though!

i think the most amazing thing on that video is about halfway through when edge takes a walk down his side of the ramp.
he stops and theres this guy standing by the ramp in a white shirt just standing there with his arms folded!!!!
The Edge is about 1 foot away from him ripping his guitar up and this bloke is just nodding his head with his arms acroos his chest!!!!
WTF???

Great clip...I was there too so it was especially cool to see again. Few shows topped the night before but this show was close on the very next night......

They played Gloria, Crumbs, Instant Karma and a whole bunch of snippets.

This was their last show in Boston for the tour (out of 7) and they were really into the crowd and sounded great!!!

digsy - That guy REALLY stood out - I noticed it too. He was right beside Edge and looked almost bored, maybe he was in awe (I know I would be), but he just stood there... Good thing Edge didn't get his energy from the front row. One more thing, VERY cool avator!

I was also there, right outside the ellipse. I almost stood next to Elvis inGA but he was tall and I'm not so I thought I wouldn't be able to see. Who knew I could've been so close to our man Bono when Elvis got pulled up. By the way, is that Elvis the same ELvis on line here?

Back
Top Bottom