Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart:
You do realise that my parents moved into McClelland Ave a couple of weeks before I was born and are still in the same house. Such a treat to wake up to. :D

Need food now

Haha, that's great! I uploaded a few other photos of Lara station, but I didn't take any others of the town itself ... I guess we didn't really wander around it. Also uploaded the best You Yangs photos.

(404): we were doing it doggy-style and i felt him pop that pimple on my back.I have mixed feelings about it

:lmao:

Fun fact. I'm just updating thread stats on how many times we've been to different countries and states, and the You Yangs thread made Victoria the first state to achieve 10 Superthreads.

Amazingly, we have NEVER had a Tassie Superthread. Only state/territory we've not visited. How have we not been to Penguin, Tasmania?!

I KNOW. You'd think we'd have gone there first! It's the state most set up for Superthread lulz.

We really need to do something about this.

Hah! The Fez thread we did when NLOTH came out made Morocco the first Acrifan country to have two Superthreads.

Why am I compiling these stats.

I can't believe we haven't been to more Swiss locations! The country is a Superthread goldmine.

For example, I was on a train that ran through:

s640x480

Unsurprisingly, the US became the first country to hit 100 Superthreads when Superthread #335 went to Beaver Liquors in Avon, Colorado.

Classy 100th!

Oh I love them. I just added Dix and Balls, and those two threads were the first time since pretty much the beginning of the Superthread that we've been to two US states we've never visited before in consecutive threads (Illinois and North Carolina respectively).

As of thread #348, we'd been to 40 out of 50 US states, plus DC and the external possession Wake Island. :nerd:

Aww yeah, 100th Superthread in Europe was Triesen, Liechtenstein!

Hey Danny! How's it going?

things are ok. just got back from the festival yesterday. it was so unbelievably hot, and i reckon i used about a litre of sunscreen. :lol:

good, but it could have been so much better.

pyramid rock, in phillip island.

i'd love to be tanned, but with me it's either white or burnt. there's no in between. i learnt my lesson boxing day two years ago when i started blistering and couldn't even wear a shirt.

so i didn't get burnt!

A litre of sunblock? Man, not even I think I've used that much. :laugh:

I'm out ... Alison's just come over. Ashley, if you see this, we want to know if the flag you drew in her card is meant to depict hatmouse or not!

:wave:

there was plenty around, but no i stayed well away.

apparently six people died from overdoses. that's what they told us anyway.

That would probably have been on the news but who knows. I just have bad feelings about pills. You just don't know how they're made, how strong they are etc etc etc. Best to drink yourself into oblivion. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom