Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would probably have been on the news but who knows. I just have bad feelings about pills. You just don't know how they're made, how strong they are etc etc etc. Best to drink yourself into oblivion. :lol:

yeah. could have been bullshit.

:yes: that's why i just stuck with vodka. though we finished off the 30th with a bit of pot. :shh: don't tell mum.

I'm pissed off, I just poured a bunch of alfredo into a bowl and then I find out there's no milk left. And there's no cars around. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to walk up the street to get some milk.

Sheesh Liam, I'm not telling him to smoke petrol!

I hear it's a bit of a blast, though.
colon3a.gif

So, I took Travis to the Fort Worth Stockyards, which is kind of a bit of a wild west town in the middle of Fort Worth.

MadForIt would have been scared shitless at what we first ran into:

2010-01-01164809.jpg

Then, across the road, I spotted a Longhorn!

2010-01-01164908.jpg

(He's very tiny and off to the right. There's a man riding him :laugh: )

It was only AFTER I was startled by the Longhorn that I was told it was longhorn country:

2010-01-01170338.jpg

We moved in for a closer look, but we stayed a good ways back still, for fear of startling the wild creature:

2010-01-01170613_FortWorth_Texas_US.jpg

And then, I changed Travis' life forever. Only he can truly tell this tale, for it is only he who truly understands the ways of life now, but this...this occurred

2010-01-01175922_FortWorth_Texas_US.jpg

(That's the Texas state flag)

So, I took Travis to the Fort Worth Stockyards, which is kind of a bit of a wild west town in the middle of Fort Worth.

MadForIt would have been scared shitless at what we first ran into:

2010-01-01164809.jpg

Please tell me that this adjoined BLUDGEON ALLEY.

And then, I changed Travis' life forever. Only he can truly tell this tale, for it is only he who truly understands the ways of life now, but this...this occurred

2010-01-01175922_FortWorth_Texas_US.jpg

(That's the Texas state flag)

What have you DONE.

OH MY GOD.

PEOPLE. FEOPLE.

GUESS WHAT ALISON AND I JUST FOUND.

tuf - Google Maps

It's a real, legit, dead-set actual mountain (and goat habitat?) on an island OFF THE COAST OF ACRIFA.

We must go there.

Oh that's tight, Ax.

That island is Abd al Kuri, by the way. And I think it's technically part of Yemen, so not quite Acrifan, but dammit, what is Acrifa, anyway?!

Oh that's tight, Ax.

That island is Abd al Kuri, by the way. And I think it's technically part of Yemen, so not quite Acrifan, but dammit, what is Acrifa, anyway?!
I thought it was Socotra? Different name I'm unfamiliar with?

UNRELATED NOTE: Alison and I have a pack of sparklers here. It has a warning on it. What do you think it might be?

Hot? Flammable?

Oh no.

CAUTION: CHOKING HAZARD. "Small parts".

Zuh?! They're sparklers.

Alison and I just tried brandy. Neither of us had had it before.

I'm enjoying it. Alison would rather drink GUINNESS! She says the brandy makes her feel like something has melted and is coming out of her ears. Really, actually, literally.

Cheers Charlotte, hopefully it's arrived in town for me to pick up.

I can't wait for the Schutzenfest! I like how matter of fact the Wiki article is.

"Translated from German, it means 'Shooting Festival', though Adelaide's youth attend the event to drink beer".

So Alison and I just played Scrabble and merrily broke rules ...

s640x480

(Note remnants of Yea at right.)

I pretty much won the game with 48 points for 'zing'. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom