Mormon Bar, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
German is an official language of Luxembourg ...

Ha, Bonnie, I saw that before your edit!

Last edited:
Hog's Breath Cafe = good, despite name

Wii sports = good, despite me sucking at them

trying to be awake at 1am on 5 hours sleep after 2 or 3 weeks of sleep dep = bad

Hey Ali. :wave:

Hog's Breath Cafe = good, despite name

Wii sports = good, despite me sucking at them

trying to be awake at 1am on 5 hours sleep after 2 or 3 weeks of sleep dep = bad

:lol:

I recall the Hog's Breath up on the Gold Coast as being kind of dodgy. Though not half as bad as that dreadful Lone Star Steakhouse.

Ax, what date is the Crowdies show I'm going to?

You're coming to the one on 2 December. Shepp Daniel and I are doing both, while Wezza Daniel is coming to the one on the 3rd.

I recall the Hog's Breath up on the Gold Coast as being kind of dodgy. Though not half as bad as that dreadful Lone Star Steakhouse.

You're coming to the one on 2 December. Shepp Daniel and I are doing both, while Wezza Daniel is coming to the one on the 3rd.

Ah right... 2nd of Dec... making mental note... Ta.

HBC is nothing special, although the steak I had was very nice. It's good solid greasy food. :up:

Hey Ravva! How's it going?

Ah right... 2nd of Dec... making mental note... Ta.

HBC is nothing special, although the steak I had was very nice. It's good solid greasy food. :up:

Don't worry, I won't let you forget. And poor Daniel's got a hectic day that day - he's going on holiday to Sydney and flies back at about 3pm that afternoon!

My kangaroo stew turned out well. :up:

Was it a black Stratocaster Edge used a lot on the JT tour, or was it a telecaster? Cos I have no idea what the difference is... *L*

Don't worry, I won't let you forget. And poor Daniel's got a hectic day that day - he's going on holiday to Sydney and flies back at about 3pm that afternoon!

My kangaroo stew turned out well. :up:

Heheh, cool.
Wow, poor Daniel! He's gonna be knackered.

Excellent. :up:

Was it a black Stratocaster Edge used a lot on the JT tour, or was it a telecaster? Cos I have no idea what the difference is... *L*

I thought that on the JT Tour, Edge used the black-with-white-pickguard Strat a lot? I mainly associate the black Strat with the early tours; it's one of the two main guitars on UABRS, the other of course being the Explorer.

Any chance of you getting high speed yourself?

And I hope you find some more PT. :up:

As of right now, no. DSL is too damned expensive...and I spend alot of time here now anyway.. I won't likely be on as frequently as before.. but I'll try :wink:

I made a remark in the last thread that the majority of regular Superthreaders are rather single ...! :laugh:

i'm gonna wait on the doctor til tomorrow, i don't feel like sitting in a waiting room full of sick french speaking people in some after hours clinic. and i had mellow plans for the night that i don't really wanna skip out on. so there you go. maybe i'll get rheumatic fever tonight and regret it, oh well.

i'm gonna wait on the doctor til tomorrow, i don't feel like sitting in a waiting room full of sick french speaking people in some after hours clinic. and i had mellow plans for the night that i don't really wanna skip out on. so there you go. maybe i'll get rheumatic fever tonight and regret it, oh well.

Aren't you going to have just the same problem tomorrow as you do today of the doctor being closed?

I thought that on the JT Tour, Edge used the black-with-white-pickguard Strat a lot? I mainly associate the black Strat with the early tours; it's one of the two main guitars on UABRS, the other of course being the Explorer.

I think it was the black-and-white one...

GG2's on the case :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom