MOOBDay: Sick of your complaining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
LARRY is the one who should be sick of everyone complaining about him. Let's post pics of him not putting up with anyone's :censored:

:hmm:
burnout.jpg
?

ZoobabyportraitBW54.jpg

bwahaha great minds think alike! I am going to leave mine up, though, cos it is just slightly larger and well, it's a lovely schmeapeat! :lol:

Did sth new happened that I don't know of?....or it just more of the same....I mean people talking :censored: about him?

He gave an interview to the Irish Independent and now all these reporters have twisted his words making it sound like he is saying Rich People Rule, Poor People Drool and poor people should kiss his :censored: because he is rich.

What he actually said was that he has witnessed a specific family with money getting harassed in the airport as they were arriving in Ireland and it upset him and was just an example of the way people are hated just because they have money.

Then you get a-holes like this guy (I didn't even make it through the entire article because it is so lacking in fact or significance): U2 drummer Larry Mullen: Next time you see a rich man, thank him! | IrishCentral

But here is the more complete article U2: Access all areas - Music, Entertainment - Independent.ie

and then the first negative spin (by the same writer, WTF?)

Stop being nasty to the rich, says U2's drummer - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Come on!!!!!! :angry:they should really get a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The truth is that those people are narrow minded, the only way for them to sell sth is by twisting words and saying things that aren't true. I know its upsetting but I try to ignore them...they are really sad people they don't have the intelligence to write a decent article, etc....I coulndt make a living out of bull:censored:
Thank God our drummer boy is such a bad ass...I know he coulndt care less about it...he knows what he said and what he meant...
That being said...as soon as I get home Ill post some pics...we'll show him some love:love:

Abby:hug::hug:

Yeah, I know that he doesn't care, but it has to get on your nerves to have people twist your words like that again and again to make you out to be a bad guy. Not so much for your own sake, but for the sake of your family and for the band's collective pursuits. Reading bad things about the band might make lesser "fans" negatively associate the causes they support. Like I have heard of people who won't support (RED) because they hate Bono. Well, it's not about Bono, it's about the cause.

I know Larry doesn't put much stock in what others think of him, but I am sure it has to hurt when people start trying to poison his children with their crap. He said that it isn't even the other children - it's their parents! - that say things to his children. That would piss me ALL THE WAY OFF. :mad:

:hug: :hug: Laney

:wave::wave:Hi, girls!

Abby, you crack me up!!:lol:

Pop_please.jpg

JTera_tshirtprofile.jpg

I'm getting tired of a lot of people complaining. The media are idiots, always looking to start a fight, twist words, put a negative spin on everything... all in an effort to sell papers (or blog hits). I'm not sure what the deal is with the U2 fans throwing brickbats, though... they should really know better by now! :madwife:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom