MOOBDay - Captions . . .#2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1232059661374_1.jpg

:larry:: (thinking) Finally! A U.S. President I won't be ashamed to be seen with!

^He was there, you know. What's he supposed to do, just evaporate into thin air after they finished playing? The "anti-social" stereotype thing has been, of course, overplayed, especially on this forum. I expect he is more than capable of pleasant chit-chat, serious and impassioned discussion (see this month's Q magazine), witty discourse, etc., whatever the occasion calls for it. He just chooses not to be front and center as a general rule.
:shrug:

On another note... great captions, Abby and Zooey!! :lol::applaud:

^He was there, you know. What's he supposed to do, just evaporate into thin air after they finished playing? The "anti-social" stereotype thing has been, of course, overplayed, especially on this forum. I expect he is more than capable of pleasant chit-chat, serious and impassioned discussion (see this month's Q magazine), witty discourse, etc., whatever the occasion calls for it. He just chooses not to be front and center as a general rule.
:shrug:

On another note... great captions, Abby and Zooey!! :lol::applaud:

Well, rawrrr, I don't mean that it's weird seeing Larry socializing; it's weird seeing him with all these powerful figures that Bono is normally seen with. Take it easy, there.

This is what I thought when I first saw this picture

bonoeyelilner.jpg

Gavin (out of shot): umm Bono there is a slight problem.
:bono: What?
Gavin: Well David Bowie rang and asked if you could please give back the eyeliner you stole from him.
:bono: :|

Ok I guess its not very funny.

This is what I thought when I first saw this picture

bonoeyelilner.jpg

Gavin (out of shot): umm Bono there is a slight problem.
:bono: What?
Gavin: Well David Bowie rang and asked if you could please give back the eyeliner you stole from him.
:bono: :|

Ok I guess its not very funny.
:lol:

^:reject: Sorry girls I posted that in the wrong caption thread....:reject:
:wink: It happens. Welcome!

:lmao:

For the win, man, for the win!

Whoah, man, all those /teeth/, Larry.

ETA: I just noticed her hands are bigger than his. Weird.

:D

Hey, maybe it will work now?

Thanks, RBF. No idea why it took the pics away, though.

Well, especially with photobucket, if there's a specific capital letter in the link, and that gets changed to lowercase, it can break the link.

:bono: Hey, look, we're like superheroes.
:edge: (offscreen) Oh, here we go.
:bono: Ooh, we can be Justice League Ireland! I'll be Superman. Adam can be Batman. You can be the Green Lantern and Edge can be the Hulk.
:larry: You have finally lost it, haven't you?
:bono: Well, if you're gonna act like that, you can just be Aquaman then.
:adam: Can I get down yet?

:bono: Check out my Superman pose!
:edge: Alright, Bono, I'll play. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
:larry: Wish I had the Green Lantern's ring right now. Conjure something to hit you with.
:adam: Can I please get down now?

Back
Top Bottom