Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pgn_mullenshot.jpg

Pfft. Film OVER. :down:

And Larry can act out his Elvis-like "musician-in-movies fantasy", like he mentions about Elvis in Rattle and Hum.

Awww, yeah! That's sort of precious, really. :D This is so cool, I can't believe he's going to be in a movie.

As I said...I find this hysterical :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why?

Larry has mentioned a number of times over the years that he really wanted to try his hand at acting. I think it was in an interview around the time "Electrical Storm" video was released that he mentioned that he really wanted to give acting a try. He said that if it turned out he was shite at it, he would be fine with it, and would go on with his life, but he really wanted to give it a go.

And good for him! I'd guess he is too self-conscious to really let go and inhabit the character, but stranger things have happened. And I give him major props for putting himself out there and going for what he wants! :up::up:

The drummer for Irish rock band U2 was gunned down this afternoon in the small town of Orangeville, Ont. when he brandished a gun while running out of a bank

I just woke up and I saw the pictures of Larry being gunned down. I have to confess, it scared the shit out of me. I thought it was real for a second :doh:

Glad to see that Larry has extracurricular activities too ! :up:

A bad-ass song for a bad-ass bankrobbing drummer in a bad-ass future trailer, perhaps?

I don't know you, you don't know the half of it.
I had a starring role. I was the bad guy who walked out.

:rockon:

Hope Larry's scene is near the end or that he's in a lot of the movie. Cuz it will be funny if it's in the first 15 mins.

It would be funny to see a crowd of U2 fans get up and leave after Larry's bit, if it were only 10-15 mins into the film.

Theatre staff would be very confused. It would be an odd U2 flash mob. Fans come to the movie and leave right after Larry's bit.

But yeah, hopefully he's in it for more than a scene.

Here's the phone conversation between the theatre and the studio:
Studio: How are the numbers? Attendace good?
Theatre: Before or AFTER Larry Mullen's scenes are over?

Hope Larry's scene is near the end or that he's in a lot of the movie. Cuz it will be funny if it's in the first 15 mins.

It would be funny to see a crowd of U2 fans get up and leave after Larry's bit, if it were only 10-15 mins into the film.

Theatre staff would be very confused. It would be an odd U2 flash mob. Fans come to the movie and leave right after Larry's bit.

HAHA!!! Awesome :lol::lol:
I'm sure that's what will happen if he only appears in the beginning!

*snerk*

From the sound of it, he's the costar - which means a decent amount of screen time :)

Back
Top Bottom