Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*imagines* I'm watching this film. The theater is packed. Everyone holds their heart as the exiting scene's come , Its dead silent ((no pun intended))
Larry gets shot .

Me:

LAAAAARRYYY!!! NOOOO!

Hope Larry's scene is near the end or that he's in a lot of the movie. Cuz it will be funny if it's in the first 15 mins.

It would be funny to see a crowd of U2 fans get up and leave after Larry's bit, if it were only 10-15 mins into the film.

Theatre staff would be very confused. It would be an odd U2 flash mob. Fans come to the movie and leave right after Larry's bit.

But yeah, hopefully he's in it for more than a scene.

Here's the phone conversation between the theatre and the studio:
Studio: How are the numbers? Attendace good?
Theatre: Before or AFTER Larry Mullen's scenes are over?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!............................................but yeah :giggle:

Why?

Larry has mentioned a number of times over the years that he really wanted to try his hand at acting. I think it was in an interview around the time "Electrical Storm" video was released that he mentioned that he really wanted to give acting a try. He said that if it turned out he was shite at it, he would be fine with it, and would go on with his life, but he really wanted to give it a go.

And good for him! I'd guess he is too self-conscious to really let go and inhabit the character, but stranger things have happened. And I give him major props for putting himself out there and going for what he wants! :up::up:

I guess what I find funny is the character he has chosen to play (or has been chosen to play). Larry has always had a "fascination" with law enforcement, so I suppose it's ironic that he should play a criminal.

Thanks for the awesome pics Chazman...keep 'em coming. Larry's part needs to be completed soon so I'm sure we won't have too many more days of this.

pgn_mullenshot.jpg

Nice to see he isn't being 'type cast' :sexywink:

Thanks for the awesome pics Chazman...keep 'em coming. Larry's part needs to be completed soon so I'm sure we won't have too many more days of this.

I just realized what I wrote :lol:

Obviously we won't be seeing anymore of this...based on the photos...unless this was a dream sequence they were filming.

*imagines* I'm watching this film. The theater is packed. Everyone holds their heart as the exiting scene's come , Its dead silent ((no pun intended))
Larry gets shot .

Me:

LAAAAARRYYY!!! NOOOO!

:scream:

It's just so odd; I still can hardly believe it, that Larry is doing this and (apparently) has a major role. It's very exciting, though, and I definitely want to see it. :up:

The Ledge is what my bandmates in old Scarlet Page called me.

It wasn't so much an Edge reference but that I am clumsy and should be kept away from the ledge of the building when we were on Ian's rooftop garden.

As I just posted in the "Larry the movie star??" thread...

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sad to say that Elvis has left the building :sad::lol:

I went to Orangeville (45mins away) with a couple friends tonight, and while in a cool music store nearby the library (which for the movie is the bank), the owner was telling us that filming wrapped on Tuesday. Oh well, it was worth the shot *g* (I have, however, stood on those stairs from the pictures ;))

Yeah, this is gonna be a GREAT movie. *Gets her DVR ready for TNT or TBS or USA*

Not because I see Larry being loaded into an ambulence (it's a good sign they're not loading a body bag :D), but the fact that the director failed to notice a gunshot victim not having an oxygen mask on.

Now I'm no doctor, but, I'm pretty sure with blood loss like that, you need more oxygen.
:yes:

Just a guess, though. ;-)

And thanks Jackie for even more giggle fodder. :lol:

Yeah, this is gonna be a GREAT movie. *Gets her DVR ready for TNT or TBS or USA*

Not because I see Larry being loaded into an ambulence (it's a good sign they're not loading a body bag :D), but the fact that the director failed to notice a gunshot victim not having an oxygen mask on.

Now I'm no doctor, but, I'm pretty sure with blood loss like that, you need more oxygen.
:yes:

Just a guess, though. ;-)

And thanks Jackie for even more giggle fodder. :lol:

:hmm: I don`t even see any blood..........

See Larry is special.........he doesn`t age or bleed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom