Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
aww, thank you :hug:

I need a steady girlfriend, badly

both girls I'm interested in are either going out with someone else or is "Too good of a friend" if you know what I mean

but since U2 played Bad tonight, all is well
i know how you feel :hug:

it doesn't get easier when you get older either :mad: older? okay i feel really old now having said that
down.gif

GibsonGirl said:

English is supposed to be one of the most difficult languages to learn. I can understand that too, what with all of our words that are pronounced the same way but spelled differently. At least in German, everything is pronounced differently. :up:

Yes, I hear you. I actually took a German course at MUN a few years ago, and found it very difficult. The prof wasn't the best either, which only added to the misery.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know how you feel :hug:

it doesn't get easier when you get older either :mad: older? okay i feel really old now having said that
down.gif

lol, it's ok, you're still cool even if you are old :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

I was five/six. Take that. :wink:

ouch, my pride :wink:

from what my mom has told me, I crapped in my diaper when they went to go see Terminator 2.

Which proves one thing, never go to an Ahnuld movie with a baby

angelordevil said:

Yes, I hear you. I actually took a German course at MUN a few years ago, and found it very difficult. The prof wasn't the best either, which only added to the misery.

Ugh, that's a pity! Luckily, my German prof is brilliant. :up: If she weren't teaching it, I probably would have dropped it in the first week.

Lila64 said:
:wave: again to all (I just read these 12 pages to catch up). Guess I missed some shenanigans and German, and the usual setlist with BAD, which is NEVER Bad :wink:

I was out shopping - nice to be missed though :hug:

you are always missed around here! :hug:

GibsonGirl said:

Ugh, that's a pity! Luckily, my German prof is brilliant. :up: If she weren't teaching it, I probably would have dropped it in the first week.

That's a big help....I'd say you'll do fine. Just stay in a Zooropa-inspired frame of mind..:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom