Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onebloodonelife said:

Yay! Downside of SNL, Kayne West is the musical guest...:madspit:

there's a pretty funny opening sketch with Kanye and a Special Surprise Guest though :up:

GibsonGirl said:
:wave:

Good evening!

Who should be banned, what?

people who should be banned: notAxver and the usage of the name Chris "Did you know Bono wears hair plugs?" Martin

OK..what did I miss. I had to catch up with the thread.
Can you believe at 10:30 at night my mother just tried to force turkey on me....

She's crazy!:der:

LemonMacPhisto said:

people who should be banned: notAxver and the usage of the name Chris "Did you know Bono wears hair plugs?" Martin

Banning notAxver: :madspit:
Banning the name C**** M*****: :hyper:

Re: Re: Re: Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

DignityPassesBy said:

Dude you have to tell me how to get to your house

you take Highway 94 down past Derek Jeter's Taco Hole

turn left at Donald Trump's House of Wings

head straight until you see a huge hurricane ravaging half of the city I live in

and my house is one in the middle with the DeLorean and Neon sign that says "I LIVE HERE"

GibsonGirl said:
Why, hello there... :flirt:
how are you?
whore.gif

Diane L said:
UTEOTW was great to hear at MSG last Monday. I especially loved when Bono was chasing Edge around the Ellipse!
The chasing really is entertaining, but the song itself is so good that it needs no embellishments. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww :( did you finish it? :hug:

i'm suddenly doing lots better now :sexywink:

Yep. Which leaves all of tomorrow to study German nonstop... :(

You know, so am I. :flirt:

cleazer said:
The chasing really is entertaining, but the song itself is so good that it needs no embellishments. :drool:

One & UTEOTW are my two favorite U2 songs. I love how they follow each other on Achtung Baby...the beautiful ballad and the hard-driving rock song.

And come to think of it...UTEOTW followed One on the setlist last Monday too!

On the way home from uni the other day, my mother told me that UTEOTW and Zoo Station sound like "a fucking noise." And she didn't mean that in a good way. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom