MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Dickie Dub.

It's only fitting that he sat last night, though, because I think if Lackey ever actually faced Brandon from 60 feet 6 inches, it would tear a hole in the space time continuum and we'd all be fucked. Or we'd have to go play Johnny B. Goode at our parents' high school dance or something.

He already faced Lackey back in Boston earlier this year, and something must indeed had happened with the space time continuum that day, because Woody hit a home run off of him.

Oh, wow. My mistake. Either I never knew about that, or I repressed it into the dark chasms of my mind. That's some crazy worlds colliding shit.

It was a truly Zen moment, GAF. As if our pathetic poster's online existence had finally come full circle.

pooyinyang2.jpg

I was going to ask if you drew that, but then I noticed the name Carl Winslow in the Photobucket handle. If I recall, you found Family Matters "derivative."

If you get Prince Fielder, I'm ready to call that as good an offense as we've seen in baseball in a long time.

Well what I'm hearing is a deal for him giving away Chris "The Grand Wizard" Davis, Engel Beltre, and Kasey Kiker is nearing completion. I've got wood.

I was going to ask if you drew that, but then I noticed the name Carl Winslow in the Photobucket handle. If I recall, you found Family Matters "derivative."

I considered posting the South Park "Circle of Poo" clip, but I figured I'd go for something a little more subtle.

cainebatman.jpg

Solid move by the Dodgers getting Podsednik. He's been great all year on a shit team and now gets to jump in the middle of a playoff race.

It's crazy. His career was all but over, we picked him up off the garbage pile last April and he's been so consistent since. The guy just gets on base and makes things happen.

That was a sexy photograph. Thanks.

I'm getting very antsy waiting to see what we do here before the deadline. I guess the wait will be over soon enough.

Those White Sox sure can hit homers off AAA pitching.

We've fucked you ragged all year like Dalton does Lance's Mom. 9-1 against you. And all you can muster is some bullshit backhanded compliment?

I guess I'll just take it and say good luck.

This Edwin Jackson stuff is driving me nuts. I need to step away from the computer, the Twitter, Sox message boards, MLBtraderumors, etc.

Are we keeping him? Are we trying to flip him in a deal for Dunn? Whatever. I'm happy either way. I've always liked Jackson, he's got a hell of an arm. And he's black. I just want to know what happens.

I may have to disappear into a bottle for the next 24 hours. Although the last time I did that because I was stressed out about sports, I woke up and we didn't sign Lebron James.

Lebron could probably play a mean left field for the Marlins.

Now there are rumours that a deal bringing Lance Berkmann to the Yankees is about to be completed. I know he's having a bad year, but I think he could actually help us with the DH vacuum that Nick Johnson's injury left. And I actually prefer a low-cost Berkmann than a costly Dunn (although that short porch in Yankee Stadium is taylor-made for Dunn).

Back
Top Bottom