Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder if we can get a blow up bono anywhere to send to her??

:silent: Just had a mental image (Wild you're a bad influence!!:madwife: ) of how we'd have to blow him up! :ohmy:

I got a text this morning...
"Back in hospital for the weekend due to infection. So bored, have spent most of afternoon organizing cell phone address book. Yay..."

Before she was sent home last week, I asked Molly if she would like me to give her number to some people here if they want it, and she said that was fine. So, PM or email me (alisaura at gmail dot com) if you'd like to get her number. She would love to get some Bono pics texted to her, but my phone is too prehistoric to do that. :( I'm sure she'd love to hear from you all!

Wild & Gluey.... :lol: :tsk:

... And now she's just told me that their car has been stolen, along with a bunch of her (RED) stuff that was inside it...! :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Car thieves :madwife: :mad:

Finally I get online... I got told off for using the internet at work. :reject: :madwife:

Anyway, got another text from Molly this morning - she's back home now, but she needs to get a new battery or something for her laptop before she can get online again...! :hug:
In her words: "Fate conspires against me. Hope to get battery today. Give my love to everyone and let them know Dr Roberts is on the job. Ahem."
:giggle:

Looking forward to seeing you, Molly!! :hug:

:hug: Poor Molly....she just sent a text....her and her friend were chipping ice out of the friends freezer, when her friend slipped.....Molly is sitting in the emergency room waiting to get stitches in her arm!!

Dr Robert....paging Dr Robert!! Sexy lady requires your needle skills now....:evil:

gluey said:
:hug: Poor Molly....she just sent a text....her and her friend were chipping ice out of the friends freezer, when her friend slipped.....Molly is sitting in the emergency room waiting to get stitches in her arm!!

Dr Robert....paging Dr Robert!! Sexy lady requires your needle skills now....:evil:

OMG!!! This doesn't seem real....can't wait for her to get back!!!

:ohmy: :eek: :eek: OMG!

Molly....... :hug: :hug:

*ATTENTION UNIVERSE*

~~~the gals of PLEBA are {respectfully} PETITIONING RIGHT NOW for the end/finito/good-bye to Molly's string of AWFUL & AWFULLER Experiences!~~~

name--------------------------date

:wink:
:hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom