Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome! I had never seen it!

Thanks for passing that along!

U2Girl1978 said:

This video...wow. I just don't know about this one... Is that someone wrapped in plastic and looking bloody? :yikes:

Isn't it bizarre?? No wonder they included the live version on the Best Of DVD. LOL!

As for the bloody plastic wrap... I think it's... The Edge...? :huh: Absolutely no idea.

Hi everyone :wave:
I know it's been posted before, but I'm hoping someone who downloaded it would be willing to repost: I'm looking for Bono on Oprah. Thanks in advance if you can help :)

Bummer ! I missed The U2 early Days one!

I second u2 girls plea
Can ANYBODY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!
REPOST!!!!!!!!!

jetway777 said:
Bummer ! I missed The U2 early Days one!

I second u2 girls plea
Can ANYBODY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!
REPOST!!!!!!!!!

Heh, I was gonna snag it when I got home from work. Bad move I guess!! Sorry, else I'd gladly repostinate!

B

U2Girl, email me (ruffian@u2email) and I'll send it to you that way. I've been having problems with YSI...when I try to upload it causes Explorer to freeze up, and I can only download if I use the YSI download manager. So I'll see if I can email it to you and then you can post it again...

jetway777 said:
Can You email it to me
I will (YSI) post it up here tonight !

I have high speed DSL !

lwall1@socal.rr.com

Thanks!!!!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm on a superfast connection but have had horrible problems with trying to attach big video files...tried to email to U2Girl and no go :( Explorer quits responding and I have to shut it down...grrrrrrrr :mad:

oh boy i missed out on this thread, i'd love it if people who benefitted by downloading re-uploaded some of these videos. i think i did my fair share spreading around mofo/please MTV Awards versions the weeks leading up to the album release so i kindly ask for the favour in return :wink:

bcrt2000 said:
oh boy i missed out on this thread, i'd love it if people who benefitted by downloading re-uploaded some of these videos. i think i did my fair share spreading around mofo/please MTV Awards versions the weeks leading up to the album release so i kindly ask for the favour in return :wink:

bcrt...do you still have the mofo mtv version?? please send it to oochiegoochie@yahoo.com

O.K., I have a stupid question. When links are posted on this thread, why are some of the letters left of? Why isn't the link posted in it's entirety? Don't get me wrong, with the cool type of content that I've been able to get from this AWESOME thread, I have no problem copying and pasting the link and typing in the needed letters for " ".

However, I'm just curious. Does it have something to do with the forum's rules?

If this question has already been answered elsewhere in the thread, I apologize and will shut up and color.

Thanks!

jimbohoward69 said:
O.K., I have a stupid question. When links are posted on this thread, why are some of the letters left of? Why isn't the link posted in it's entirety? Don't get me wrong, with the cool type of content that I've been able to get from this AWESOME thread, I have no problem copying and pasting the link and typing in the needed letters for " ".

However, I'm just curious. Does it have something to do with the forum's rules?

If this question has already been answered elsewhere in the thread, I apologize and will shut up and color.

Thanks!

Well, I just answered my own question. However, this leads me to another. Any idea why "that word" (YSI) was deleted and parentheses were put in it's place?

renamed_u2+-+live+in+torontoair+canada+center+(much+music+tv)+25-05-01+(elevation+tour+coverage).rm" (6154 KB) waiting for download.

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s34.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=37JCFOD8ZY2H00B9SKQJ2FBJRQ

Hey Miroslava!!

Have you got the video of "Elevation" from Clarence roof?? or The Making of "Beautiful Day" at De Gaulle Airport in Paris??

Thank you very much & greets from Spain(not Pto. de Sta. Maria, jejeje)

Actually I do... and while I normally do not entertain requests, I will this once since you remembered that :wink: Will try to get at least one of those tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom