Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arghhh, what a fantastic thread - just discovered it now + saw I missed so many gems... any chance someone could repost especially the 80es stuff like gateshead 1982, the appearances at old grey whistle test and or some 80es top of the pops performances??? tons of thanx in advance!!

l'aventurier said:
arghhh, what a fantastic thread - just discovered it now + saw I missed so many gems... any chance someone could repost especially the 80es stuff like gateshead 1982, the appearances at old grey whistle test and or some 80es top of the pops performances??? tons of thanx in advance!!

Gateshead would be nice.

I know it´s a long shot but ok... I really need Sunday Bloody Sunday from the Slane DVD (but as a mp3). I´m making a ´U2 live-cd for my brother who is going to Australia for a year and I only have the DVD (of course!). Unfortunately I don´t know how to do this... Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Here's a large one for you all.

It's a LOT better quality than Gateshead. Gateshead is nearly unwatachable in my opinion - I suspect it's a multi-generation low quality VHS converted using a poor codec. Everything is smeared and you can barely recognize the guys.

08-20-1983 - RockPalast - Mini Concert: 371351 KB

http://s31.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2LX9FIXOH53IC357RH9BD9AGZL

Enjoy -

Bingo

Thanks everyone... I have the Rockpalast file, it is a pretty good one :D

Kelly, thanks a million for uploading those... that I didn't have! :drool:

Will reupload tonight

Bingo said:
Here's a large one for you all.

It's a LOT better quality than Gateshead. Gateshead is nearly unwatachable in my opinion - I suspect it's a multi-generation low quality VHS converted using a poor codec. Everything is smeared and you can barely recognize the guys.

I have a Gateshead 82 mpeg that's actually pretty decent. I've seen the one you're talking about though. :barf: :no:

neutral - is there any chance for you to post the version you have - I read somewhere that there is indeed a good version out there + was always keen to see that gig. cheers!

Can someone post another link to the Aussie interview, the file is now unavailable :( Please?

l'aventurier said:
bingo - much appreciated - great file from roskilde

Heh, thanks. I really like that one. Especially when he's down trying to climb up on the fence post.

I love that he falls down, and keeps on singing! Heh.

The other thing I really thought was great were the 2 people holding up the Joe Cocker banner! Hee hee.

B

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :combust:

greety said:

If one of the downloaders would kindly repost this one, it's already expired :(

I would, but I'm on dial-up today (lost my wireless connection again :mad: ) and it would take 10 hours! Couldn't even get the download because of connection speed...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom