Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop goodness. :love:

U2POPshadeslessnhatless.jpg

oh God :heart::drool:

bonocomet, I love you! You posted so many pics that I've never seen before ... :bow:

HERE is another NEW (to me) older picture, that I discovered today:

Edge-Stratocaster-JGarrett_Photography-1.jpg

Beautiful colors ... I love this pic :cute:

Omg , Edge_O you know how to keep us happy:hyper:

That picture is gorgeous! :love:

Hope I'm putting these in the right place. If they need to be moved, just let me know where to put them.

New Adam pics!! Yay! :love: They are all from VIP Art Shows in London...all taken this week. :D

AdamFriezeArtFairOctober2011London.jpg

AdamClaytonPADLondon2011PavilionofArtDesign.jpg

AdamClaytonFriezeArtFairOctober2011London.jpg

AdamPADLondon2011PavilionofArtDesign.jpg

This is the right place Claytonsbass. Any Misc pics can go here. :) Thanks for the Adam pics! And since they're getty, it's possible a couple people here can get them without the wms on them for you. :hmm:

This is the right place Claytonsbass. Any Misc pics can go here. :) Thanks for the Adam pics! And since they're getty, it's possible a couple people here can get them without the wms on them for you. :hmm:

That would be awesome and much appreciated!! :D:heart:

Hope I'm putting these in the right place. If they need to be moved, just let me know where to put them.

New Adam pics!! Yay! :love: They are all from VIP Art Shows in London...all taken this week. :D

AdamFriezeArtFairOctober2011London.jpg

Why so pretty?! WHY GOD WHY!!!!! If it's true that MILF was orignially created as a term for Madonna, Adam Clayton should be the original DILF!

(Sinnead O'Connor would agree)

I won't stay up, I have a seminar all weekend.

And yes, I think he cut his hair short again at the sides, not sure about the top. He looks lovely whatever hair he decides to wear.

Back
Top Bottom