Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 magazine overload! Can't have too much of a good thing, huh?

What "very dorky outfits and practically building a tower with their heads" cover are y'all talking about? The Q cover?

U2 magazine overload! Can't have too much of a good thing, huh?

What "very dorky outfits and practically building a tower with their heads" cover are y'all talking about? The Q cover?

I think Green Day on the 25 different covers Q Cover current issue. Not the U2 one for next month. And no, U2 is not part of the 25 different covers, thank GOD.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Green Day.......

I think Green Day on the 25 different covers Q Cover current issue. Not the U2 one for next month. And no, U2 is not part of the 25 different covers, thank GOD.

You are correct :)

And YES thank GOD!! :lol:

no the 25 diff. covers is either this months , or last months Q issue , IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE U2 COVER , thank god.
I can't handle the various cover publications anymore.:wink:

last unicorn said:
Will they be doing the exact same things if they know there isn't a CD to hide behind? :evil:

Larry showing that alabaster chest of his - so smooth you show a movie off it. Hey, Man on a Train anyone?

GraceRyan said:
Larry showing that alabaster chest of his - so smooth you show a movie off it. Hey, Man on a Train anyone?

Now that would be some thing ied sit still 4 (only out of shock of not knowing to watch him or the movie;))
Speaking of mag covers I also wanna see the rest the cover wish that thing wasn't in the way :) does any body know if the guitar mag with Edge on it is avaliable in australia?
I have too add that I'm also happy that there Q mag isn't part of many covers either I just got the GQ with that chick on the cover payed $18 for it just for the picks inside,even though a friend got me the boys cover i just wanted one I can pull apart, I wanted to keep the boys as is :). I doubt that out here we got any with them on :( the fold out cover didn't even have them on it

Not sure if that guitar mag is available there, Guitar Player is a US magazine so not sure.

However, I'm going to scan the cover and two pages on The Edge for everyone - it's just two pages. But there's a good pic of him. I'm working on it now ;)

So, after fighting with my scanner for two hours, I'm ready to BLOW SHIT UP.

I'm going to take the easy way out for now and take a picture of the picture.

So, damn it, here it is. Sigh. (Now Bonocomet will probably come along and say 'that's an old pic, here it is!' - LOL. Hoping she does though after my fail in scanning this one!!)

Edge-UFstudio-L.jpg

So, after fighting with my scanner for two hours, I'm ready to BLOW SHIT UP.

I'm going to take the easy way out for now and take a picture of the picture.

So, damn it, here it is. Sigh. (Now Bonocomet will probably come along and say 'that's an old pic, here it is!' - LOL. Hoping she does though after my fail in scanning this one!!)

Edge-UFstudio-L.jpg

LOL! No I'm not. Though I could dig around if you really want. :wink: It's a lovely pic, thank you! :love: I will be looking for this one at B&N tomorrow myself.

LOL! No I'm not. Though I could dig around if you really want. :wink: It's a lovely pic, thank you! :love: I will be looking for this one at B&N tomorrow myself.

If you get the chance, I'd love to see if you have this anywhere - because it will be a long while before I get this scanner working... ;)

And those are the only two Edge pictures in the mag. The rest is just guitar gear stuff. It's a two page spread but it's mainly his effects pedals/amp and Explorer. The mag is basically a gear expose on how to recreate famous guitarists' gear both truly and budget-wise.

If you get the chance, I'd love to see if you have this anywhere - because it will be a long while before I get this scanner working... ;)

And those are the only two Edge pictures in the mag. The rest is just guitar gear stuff. It's a two page spread but it's mainly his effects pedals/amp and Explorer. The mag is basically a gear expose on how to recreate famous guitarists' gear both truly and budget-wise.

I'll be getting it if I find it, Edge on the cover is all the convincing I need! :love: Hubby might enjoy checking out the rest of the magazine for the techie stuff though. :hmm: (Did I ever tell you he had an Explorer? But he sold it. :angry: Or actually he traded it for one of his other guitars, but I was sad.)

I'll be getting it if I find it, Edge on the cover is all the convincing I need! :love: Hubby might enjoy checking out the rest of the magazine for the techie stuff though. :hmm: (Did I ever tell you he had an Explorer? But he sold it. :angry: Or actually he traded it for one of his other guitars, but I was sad.)

I know another guy who did that. The very unfortunate part is he is an Edge in a tribute band. How sad is that? He could barely tell me.... :giggle:

I know another guy who did that. The very unfortunate part is he is an Edge in a tribute band. How sad is that? He could barely tell me.... :giggle:

Oh no! Now there's a guy who really needs one! But yeah :giggle: funny that he knew you'd be upset. At least hubby still has the red one just like the one Bono used on Love Town. He knows I'll disown him if he ever gets rid of that one. :lol:

Will they be doing the exact same things if they know there isn't a CD to hide behind? :evil:

:lmao: Adam wouldn't see the problem.

So , now its time for Ed and Lar , becuase really they are the one's staying behind.

Back
Top Bottom