Miscellaneous Picture Mix #42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of Edge

U2Denvertrip023.jpg
[/IMG]

If you have a computer and internet access (you must have, since you can post here), you can open an account at photobucket.com for free, then upload pictures that you've saved on your computer.

Wonderfull story :cute: Lovely pics. What was bono standing on ?
It must have been huge!

That was the driveway going out of the Hotel they stayed at in Denver...we were on the side of it and it was like a ditch so we were a bit lower, that's why Bono looks taller. I hope that helps explain it.

That was the driveway going out of the Hotel they stayed at in Denver...we were on the side of it and it was like a ditch so we were a bit lower, that's why Bono looks taller. I hope that helps explain it.
Perfectly clear :giggle: thanks!

Awwwwww!
I'm guessing she's the mother of his child...? Or rather, hoping!

Well...She's neither mother of his child nor his current girlfriend (who by today I believe is his ex, or at least should be ) I can only say that a good heart has been broken again. But I hope Adam will find his happiness...

That second picture is freaking me out. Bono looks insane, and the other guy looks ... plastic.

I'm afraid to ask who that is!

That second picture is freaking me out. Bono looks insane, and the other guy looks ... plastic.

I'm afraid to ask who that is!

Both photos bother me. They look like they were taken with a Mad Men camera. Where's loud wallpaper? Where's the shag carpet? *will comment on that somewhere else*

I feel a caption coming!
Especially as there seems to be a bottle of prescription drugs/medicine in one of the baskets on the table.

I noticed that too. :lol:

The guy in the photo is Bill Frist (
Surgeon, Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader, Tennessean. Chairman of TN SCORE (@score4schools) and Hope Through Healing Hands (@waterequalshope)
)

And thanks for the Larry picture. Had not seen that yet! I hope we get the movie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom