Miscellaneous Picture Mix #42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QG2n3.jpg

CM9ky.jpg

krnbl.jpg

ZeGge.jpg

l5ceV.jpg

JL0Hv.jpg

aM5Y1.jpg

tfnSY.jpg

VJb93.jpg

8aZiu.jpg

6wTx2.jpg

y8Eiz.jpg

And Bono at the after party

CuH0m.jpg

looks like a fan sold pic which might explain why there's just the one :hmm:

Awww,he looks like a little boy,why so adorable,Edge? :cute::heart:
I love how he's dealing with all the attention.Bono holds his jacket and does his sleeve thing.Edge,I've noticed has a habit of clenching his hands in to a fists or giving the thumbs.And he's doing the bonosleeve thing too.Poor guys,getting a camera in your face everywhere!But how else would we get to see those adorable photos?:cute::hug:

I love how he's dealing with all the attention.Bono holds his jacket and does his sleeve thing.Edge,I've noticed has a habit of clenching his hands in to a fists or giving the thumbs.And he's doing the bonosleeve thing too.Poor guys,getting a camera in your face everywhere!But how else would we get to see those adorable photos?:cute::hug:

I gotta agree.I'm appreciating his attitude.Yeah,everyone has your own way to deal with it.Bono always inspiring Edge,even doing the bonosleeve thing [what about the way he's leaving the undone buttons? :drool::wink::lol:]
That's always good to see nem pics of them,Plebans love it :up::heart::hug:

K...I'm finally getting around to posting a few pics of my one on one time with Bono from back on May 21 in Denver. These were taken by my best friend. I gave Bono a fire truck he had asked for back in 2005. It was December 5, 2005 the last show in Boston,Massachusetts on the Vertigo tour. (I'm from Massachusetts) a fan was dressed as Santa and after Beautiful Day Bono said his wish list which a couple of things were a train set for Edge and he wanted a fire truck. Well 2 nights later December 7 in Hartford,CT a couple gave Bono the train set for Edge but no one ever gave Bono his fire truck. I was at both of those shows and I always remembered because I have a CD of that nights show from Boston and I listen to it alot. I told Bono that because he kind of didn't remember and he was really touched. Enjoy.

U2Denvertrip020.jpg
[/IMG]

He was gonna sign it at first but I said no, it's for you. It was a magical week-end thanks to a couple of special people. Dreams do come true. Last pic.

U2Denvertrip016.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom