Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the races

bonoalileopardstown12-2010james-lafferty-eve-hewson-bono-19.jpg

bonoalileopardstown12-2010james-lafferty-eve-hewson-bono-12.jpg

bonoalileopardstown12-2010james-lafferty-eve-hewson-bono-20.jpg

bonoalileopardstown12-2010james-lafferty-eve-hewson-bono-21.jpg

Wow, thanks comet, these pic are worth repetition.
May I say without causing any trouble that Bono looks fitter and at least 10 years younger than a week ago? He must have rested a bit these last days, he looks just gorgeous.

oh God,what a perfect couple,they'll always be eternal lovers :cute::love::heart:

Yeah :up: I´m so happy every time I see them. They support my belief that true love exists. :cute: For me they are the cutest and the most ideal couple. If they broke up, God forbid, my world would crash down :wink:

THAT is something I should've caught on camera. I was probably too gobsmacked to actually click the damn button :lol:

:doh: Ofcourse I have a photo from the moment right after this one, the boxing part. Timing FAIL.

THAT is something I should've caught on camera. I was probably too gobsmacked to actually click the damn button :lol:

:doh: Ofcourse I have a photo from the moment right after this one, the boxing part. Timing FAIL.

I don't seem to have any photo's from him during that song at all.

Blame the leather :wink:

Yeah :up: I´m so happy every time I see them. They support my belief that true love exists. :cute: For me they are the cutest and the most ideal couple. If they broke up, God forbid, my world would crash down :wink:

My thoughts exactly!

zoobaby9 said:
:ohmy: Please, where can I find this video????

Edit, someone already posted it.
You should watch every part of it.
It's the best bootleg in years.

How I love to see them together enjoying the free time,oh God,what a perfect couple,they'll always be eternal lovers :cute::love::heart:

Thanks for the new pics!:up:

thanks for all the pics...You know, my hubby and I have a similar story to Bono and Ali`s...we met during High School in 1979, we got married 23 years ago, we have children of similar ages...I so look up to their marriage, because it reflects mine in a way and because I do believe that it`s possible to be together forever (and well..) and yes if something ever happened to this couple, I would be looking at mine too!! :heart:

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!!!! :wave:

Thanks a lot for posting the pictures from the races in leopardstown! Hewson family look adorable :) And Eve and James L makes beautiful couple! :)

I don't know if these have been already posted...

atlantahawksvnewyorkkni.jpg

atlantahawksvnewyorkkni.jpg

dscf1468u.jpg

23041577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom