Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Man on the Train?
--> Larry Mullen Stars in Canadian Movie

first stills:

1smi.jpg

2smk.jpg

3smq.jpg

4smw.jpg

5smg.jpg

6sms.jpg

I was wondering when we were going to find out more about this! It's been a while since there's been any news.

Larry in a movie still intrigues me a great deal. :shifty:

I also wonder how many days he didn't sleep to get the "old guy look"
after looking 14 for almost 50 years.

always interesting seeing U2 back in the 80s posin round likes of Rock of Cashel. by that I mean, how far they have come from being a local young Irish band just workin at makin it big. its nostalgic in a way.......now its poses in big cities :D

always interesting seeing U2 back in the 80s posin round likes of Rock of Cashel. by that I mean, how far they have come from being a local young Irish band just workin at makin it big. its nostalgic in a way.......now its poses in big cities :D

Lovely, mad! :love:

I always like seeing the pictures from "the old days", with the Rock of Cashel, etc.--that was my favorite place of all in my trip to Ireland!

Sorry for the giant bump, but I just saw this in my pics folder and realised hes eating Weetabix. I fucking love you, Bono. We're bros now.

i love that piccie - i spotted the weetabix too and nearly posted "Someone's had their Weetabix" hehe but didn't think anyone would get the joke LOL :D

weetabix, hot milk and lots of sugar - there's nothing better on a winter's morning hehe

the adverts are genius!

YouTube - Weetabix Advert - Steeplechase

YouTube - Weetabix Advert - Hay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wcXKIPIF0s

wtf.

Your signature.

I've been gone from Interference for a while, and wtf with the photo series. What is that from 'cause I gotta spam a friend with it.

*should not be gone for so long next time*
You missed a grand load of fun with that troll then! :lol:

Which photo series do you mean? The Larry ones? Check the Larry in a movie thread, he's starring in a movie. I think it was titled Man on a Train but not sure.

Sorry for the giant bump, but I just saw this in my pics folder and realised hes eating Weetabix. I fucking love you, Bono. We're bros now.

:giggle: Well we already knew he loves cornflakes, now we know what kind. Or perhaps they're for the kids? Where was this pic taken anyway?

I want to say that the photographer said Dublin. It was part of that series of photos posted awhile back that froze everyone's computers.

i love that piccie - i spotted the weetabix too and nearly posted "Someone's had their Weetabix" hehe but didn't think anyone would get the joke LOL :D

weetabix, hot milk and lots of sugar - there's nothing better on a winter's morning hehe

the adverts are genius!

YouTube - Weetabix Advert - Steeplechase

YouTube - Weetabix Advert - Hay

YouTube - Weetabix Advert - I Feel Every Pound

Hahhaaa! Those are funny! :lol:This also brought back some good memories. Long time ago I worked in Scotland for 5 months and we ate them in the morning with milk and sometimes just dry,like bisquits.

You missed a grand load of fun with that troll then! :lol:

Which photo series do you mean? The Larry ones? Check the Larry in a movie thread, he's starring in a movie. I think it was titled Man on a Train but not sure.

:giggle: Well we already knew he loves cornflakes, now we know what kind. Or perhaps they're for the kids? Where was this pic taken anyway?

I want to say that the photographer said Dublin. It was part of that series of photos posted awhile back that froze everyone's computers.

The cereal pic was taken in his Dublin house. All of those pics from his house (like the chicken or the closeup of his head laying on the beach) appeared in a UK newspaper/magazine in 2009 I think. I have it somewhere but I can't remember what it's called.

The cereal pic was taken in his Dublin house. All of those pics from his house (like the chicken or the closeup of his head laying on the beach) appeared in a UK newspaper/magazine in 2009 I think. I have it somewhere but I can't remember what it's called.

:lol: Wait, those are really his chickens??

:laugh:

I'd love to see the scan of that article. :D his house looks nice, very sunny. Which one is the closeup of his head laying on the beach?

:lol: Wait, those are really his chickens??

:laugh:

I'd love to see the scan of that article. :D his house looks nice, very sunny. Which one is the closeup of his head laying on the beach?

YES! The chickens were his I'm pretty sure. You didn't know that? :D And the beach pic is the pic Lila had for her sig i think... maybe she still does, not sure, but lemme see if I can find all the pics. And maybe today I'll see if I can dig up the paper and scan it too. I know it was posted here back at the time but I'd have no idea how to find it now!

larry031.jpg

just 'cuz

eta: actually there WAS a reason for it. Someone else posted this pic and I'd never seen another pic of Larry in this shirt, besides the one above, which I adrore. He's wearing shorts in this one. :cute: Anyone have others of him in this shirt?

bwu2popbandcool.jpg

zooey I'll look!

Gg here's the Bono pic. There were more as well besides the chicken and the cereal. One of them he's walking up a path to his house, of course I can't find at the moment. But I'll see about scanning the magazine today.

Bonobeachdublin2009.jpg

Bonochickendublin2009-1.jpg

Bonokitchendublin2009.jpg

edit: Found it!

BonoPathdublin2009.jpg

a) I want to see the whole Larry pic too
b) I love the chicken pic - having chickens is all the rage - all the "green" families I know have chickens, swear to god!
c) And I want to have breakfast in that room! Actually I just want to spend, like, a week in that room. It looks so nicely lit and comfy. Do you think the Bonos would let me borrow their house for a week in summer?

And they have those Ugly Dolls (that's what they're called, right?) on the seat behind him! :cute:

I just want to hang out there with a book and some coffee for an hour or a hundred.

And they have those Ugly Dolls (that's what they're called, right?) on the seat behind him! :cute:

I just want to hang out there with a book and some coffee for an hour or a hundred.

Let's do it, Cori! *packs books, jammies and fuzzy socks* AS long as we don't have to eat Weatabix. *packs Frosted Miniwheats and Raisin Bran Crunch*

I think this is what I'm going to think of now when someone says "Go to your happy place"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom