Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem :wave:

Bonoplaidredpants.jpg

^He was such a little hottie back in the day...look at the BAMF in those shades

And it's still true today. :D

LOL, while that may be true...It would be kind of weird for a girl my age to be crushing on 49 year old B.Vox...

But I'll be the first person to say that he looks pretty damn good for is age!

But I just LOVE late teens, early 20's Bono...and Fly.

bono-732512.jpg

^Never seen this one before, was this taken durning the promotional tour? He looks super tired...but his jacket is cool!

bono-732512.jpg

^Never seen this one before, was this taken durning the promotional tour? He looks super tired...but his jacket is cool!

^ No worries, you're good :up: teen/twenties/thirties Bono was :drool:

I forget when that pic showed up but it might of been when he did the Product RED issue of the Observer? I think? It's a couple years old I think though.

It looks like a jacket but it's actually a shirt he's wearing. It's Product RED and I bought my hubby the same one :shifty: Except it only came in tan, B had a black one which wasn't available... I think he gets special privileges or something :rolleyes:

^Very cool, it's an awesome jacket...can u buy it directly from the GAP?

Not any more, it's been a year or 2 now. You can only barely see it there but it has the + symbols across the back. It's pretty cool looking. He wore it a lot, there are quite a few pics of him wearing it.

Oh, darn...I've been looking around for a nice leather or military style jacket...

There was an amazing leather jacket I was going to buy from Tommy Hilfiger, I saved up so much money, and when I called the company they said the department that jacket had been constructed in had closed :(

Thanks bad economy

Well I got mine from Ebay because the Gap site was out of size large I needed for my husband. It's actually a denim shirt but it's heavy so you could use it as a jacket. Maybe check ebay.

There used to be this website years ago that sold tons of clothes & jackets that were military style, but designed to be a more rocknroll style. I don't remember what it was called or if it's even still around anymore :hmm:

LOL, while that may be true...It would be kind of weird for a girl my age to be crushing on 49 year old B.Vox...

But I'll be the first person to say that he looks pretty damn good for is age!

But I just LOVE late teens, early 20's Bono...and Fly.

haha Ditto. :)

My favorites are late Joshua Tree/Rattle & Hum, Zooropa, Vertigo...and I'm starting to like Pop Bono a bit more now. :wink:

haha Ditto. :)

My favorites are late Joshua Tree/Rattle & Hum, Zooropa, Vertigo...and I'm starting to like Pop Bono a bit more now. :wink:

Bono in Outside It's America was pretty hot...

IDK: I'm just gunna stick with crushing on Bono pics when he was 30 years old and younger...LOL

Well, since I'm a fully grown up woman I like myself some attractive mature middle aged man :drool:

So I'll gladly take today's Bono if no one else wants him :sexywink:

Well, problem is I don't know how to send a 1.43 GB file. No site I can find will send something that big, not even the ones that say they will. Also what program do you use to cut them? This one won't open in Quick Time.

ookay that's quite big. Well it's a Mpeg so try Windows Moviemaker? Otherwise virtual dub is great, but it'll make the files a bit bigger.

you're welcome :)
Sorry my scanner makes things so grainy sometimes, I don't know why it does it. And it varies with everything, it must depend on the original magazine or book quality. If I ever get a new better one I'll have to rescan a lot!

you're welcome :)
Sorry my scanner makes things so grainy sometimes, I don't know why it does it. And it varies with everything, it must depend on the original magazine or book quality. If I ever get a new better one I'll have to rescan a lot!

Mine at work does that, too, comet--and I don't have one at home, so any scanner is a good scanner! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom