Miscellaneous Picture Mix #25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IslandParty82-3.jpg

:)

BonoFox1 said:

GREAT choice :up: your avi looks awesome :)

thanks. I would have liked it bigger but I guess I would have had to cut his hand :shame:

I love your avi-pics too. It's another one where his expression together with the b/w colors in it gives me an immediate emotional response :combust:

thanks for sharing the other rooftop's pics, BF1 :kiss:

Bonofox, why did you put this on here??? haha!! I LOVE my JOE!!!!! AUDIO JEDI MASTER!!!!

I took this picture on the Vertigo tour!

That is my nephew up on the soundboard talking shop with him. Joe is encouraging him to follow thru on his future career as a sound tech (now 16). After Matt met Joe on the Elevation tour when he was only 13, Matt decided then he wanted to follow in Joe's footsteps....and be a sound engineer.

BonoFox1 said:

u2jesusgirl said:
Bonofox, why did you put this on here??? haha!! I LOVE my JOE!!!!! AUDIO JEDI MASTER!!!!

I took this picture on the Vertigo tour!

That is my nephew up on the soundboard talking shop with him. Joe is encouraging him to follow thru on his future career as a sound tech (now 16). After Matt met Joe on the Elevation tour when he was only 13, Matt decided then he wanted to follow in Joe's footsteps....and be a sound engineer.

Seriously I dont know where I got this pic, this is the Misc thread and I thought this a misc pic :shrug:...If you shared it b4 I might have right-click-saved ;)

The "grabby hand" picture is from when Bono was in Brusseles on May 15, 2007. I have made a collage of several Bono pictures from that time and this is one of them. It's on my wall. This is also a picture from this event:

BonoBrusselsMay15Sweet.jpg

:love:

last unicorn said:
The "grabby hand" picture is from when Bono was in Brusseles on May 15, 2007.

thanks for the info, unicorn. :wave:

and as you liked my link to the duet, let me take the occasion of this topic for posting this one

bonostevewonder.jpg

last unicorn said:
The "grabby hand" picture is from when Bono was in Brusseles on May 15, 2007. I have made a collage of several Bono pictures from that time and this is one of them. It's on my wall. This is also a picture from this event:

BonoBrusselsMay15Sweet.jpg

:love:

Thanks last unicorn.

I wish I could have been there :cute:

onekea said:
sorry, but I immediately fell in love with this pic :love: and had to make him mine (unfortunately only in my avi :sigh: )

bonored.jpg

:drool: :faint:
Maybe I've watched Moulin Rouge one too many times, but when I first saw this in your avi, I pictured the Duke going "Your precious Moulin Rouge", complete with hand gesture :lol:

BonoFox1 said:
IslandParty82-13.jpg

baby band cuties :cute:
I look at their clothes and hair in this picture, and I just go oh boy, and then I start laughing! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom