Miscellaneous Picture Mix 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug said:
I wouldn't wanna touch someone who obviously gets off by insulting people over the Internet on a mule forum account. :eyebrow:

Who did I insult? It was just my opinion on what i observed here.

and my husband has never had a problem with it.

ihavealife said:

Who did I insult? It was just my opinion on what i observed here.

and my husband has never had a problem with it.
Calling a large portion on a already huge fanbase pathetic is viewed by many cultures as an insult.

ihavealife said:

Stating facts is judging?

I thought you said it was your opinion?

You all do know that lusting after men who you have NO chance with AND are taken is wrong, crazy and a little scary.

your opinion. not fact. If it were a fact, would this forum exist?

hell, in this case does human nature exist? Do people actually lust after people they find attractive, even though they've never met them before? Or.....are they just COMPLETELY INSANE?

Bug said:
Calling a large portion on a already huge fanbase pathetic is viewed by many cultures as an insult.

I never called this fanbase pathetic. i said " lusting after a married man is pathetic."

Jam Jar said:

I thought you said it was your opinion?

your opinion. not fact. If it were a fact, would this forum exist?

hell, in this case does human nature exist? Do people actually lust after people they find attractive, even though they've never met them before? Or.....are they just COMPLETELY INSANE?

Hey, your the one who said "Insane" not me.

ihavealife said:

I never called this fanbase pathetic. i said " lusting after a married man is pathetic."
Which is what a portion of this fanbase does. :tongue:

Who are you to judge what other people spend bits of their spare time doing, hmm?
And you can't tell me you've never had any sort of crush on a man off the market.
That would make you either a a forum troll AND a saint (which is impossible, btw) or a forum troll and a liar!

Last edited:
ihavealife said:

Hey, your the one who said "Insane" not me.
it's a synonym for crazy. so technically, you did first.

If we're so crazy, why even bother coming here and causing a ruckus? Do you think something will come of it? Do you want pleba shut down? Are you on a crusade against a certain person?

I honestly want to know!

how about a misc. pic. about now?
hr_6_Cometome.jpg

sparky457 said:
yeah i'm sure he's not even trying to get people to lust after him there. Not at all. :wink:

So True! I feel sorry for rock musicians having to put up with all that unwanted sexual attention.:eyebrow:

Question:

is there a photo of this cover w/o the album, and black and white?
md_68.jpg

I have one similar (sorry about the "HIM" it was for a speech powerpoint "who is bono")
u2.jpg

but see it's not the same. so did they release the actual photo?

U2isthebest said:

:bow: You just provided me with my new wallpaper...that's the first time that size has fit my laptop!:hyper:
One of the only images that I have that fits my laptop too.
Only other things I have that fit are OddWorld video game images and a few peices of artsy crap.
I demand more widescreen images! :mad:

oo I got my wallpaper there - the ipod ad one. I love it. bright, colorful, makes me happy...

Oooh neat, thanks!
I forgot about that thread, I took the Live Aid one 'cuz it was the only one that loaded at the time. :uhoh:
The other ones are great too. :drool:

sparky457 said:
how about a misc. pic. about now?
hr_6_Cometome.jpg
:drool:
That picture, uncropped, and wildly coloured, is on my ZooTV t-shirt :up:

As for lusting after the boys, well, I made a list once of the top twenty men I am in love with. Most of them were married, most of them were way too old for me, a few of them were gay, and two of them were dead. Granted, these are men I admire, for various reasons. There are men on that list that I'm not the least bit physically attracted to, but find irresistably brilliant.

Also, I know I have absolutely no chance with Bono, but I at least have more of a chance with him than with George Harrison (who is also on my list), for example. At least Bono is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom