Miscellaneous Picture Mix 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:
VertigoU2OSCm8-1.jpg

I can't remember his name tho :hmm:

:wink:

You all do know that lusting after men who you have NO chance with AND are taken is wrong, crazy and a little scary.

ok, well everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this all seems pretty harmless.

come on, how many of you are married and have husbands who would think this is "Harmless"?

ihavealife said:
come on, how many of you are married and have husbands who would think this is "Harmless"?

I think your user name is a riot! YOU have a life? Then what are you doing here on a Saturday night worrying about what goes on around Pleba? :der:

ihavealife said:

Well, mine joined Interference after I explained it to him and he hasn't complained yet.....

:rolleyes:

just so you know, I have a life. you see... i have a guy that I lust after, AND i have a chance with. and since it is a saturday night, I'm with said lusted guy.

Well, I'm not lusting after anyone right now since my hubby's at work and I'm sick. I just came in this thread hoping to find a new background picture for my computer, in honor of the tour starting up again.....

ihavealife said:
just so you know, I have a life. you see... i have a guy that I lust after, AND i have a chance with. and since it is a saturday night, I'm with said lusted guy.

Whatever. I'm not fooled. Have great time with "said lusted guy."

Jam Jar said:

....you're with said lusted guy preaching about not lusting after celebrities and generally being a troll on a forum?

wow, what a great night!

Don't get me wrong, I like U2. I just think lusting at married men like some do is pathetic.

And yeah I'm with husband on a sat. night on the internet... and?

ihavealife said:

You have a "chance" with your husband? Makes all the sense in the world.

Jam Jar said:

...and go talk about something else U2 related in a different part of the forum? or are you going to have to make a new screen name for that, too?

nah, i like this one. ^_^

ihavealife said:
I Meant Tonight :D *grin*

you see, when he touches me.... it's real.
I wouldn't wanna touch someone who obviously gets off by insulting people over the Internet on a mule forum account. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom