Mire Eireannach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly. The chapter's progressing. I hope I have it done within the next few weeks or I'm going to start kicking myself.

Well, would you look at that. It's finished. I just need to clean up some rough dialogue, but it's finished.

Hi Reggo,

I was unable to find your previous chapters, on this thread. Anyway, thanks for replying to my pm. And best of luck with your writing.

Take care

Yeah, I emailed them cause a horror story like this one isn't allowed to be posted here.

:wave: Heyyyyyy,,, Reggo,, you don't let us down...

Hmmmmm.... bloody interesting...
this chapter threw me ... not quite what i expected - now,
there's still one left 'undone'.

Hope you have some hawt plans awaiting that fine lad.

*crawls OUT of box, to above ground*
can i ask,,, will there be any 'yummy stuff' before it all gets down to business as we think?
*crawls back INTO box, underground*
(I speak for all the sickos in fanfic.. i KNOW i do!!)

Sorry, as I said above, Chapter Six is the final chapter.

yes, of course. You should have it in a few minutes.

Hey guys, I'm going to post the fic in its entirety on my Live Journal in a few weeks. I'll let you know when it's up if you're missing chapters or anything.

Nope, no sequel. I only planned for six chapters.

Never mind - I'm sending you all six chapters in one email.

I'd advise trying to read it all at once. I can't even handle it and it's my fic.

Umm...it's a holy shit holy shit. :wink:

Definitely not your typical walk in the park. I really enjoyed a lot of the witty dialogue and so on, especially between the band.

As far as the "horror" aspect of the story, well....I'll let you know whether the brain damage is permanent or not. :uhoh:

Umm...it's a holy shit holy shit. :wink:

Definitely not your typical walk in the park. I really enjoyed a lot of the witty dialogue and so on, especially between the band.

As far as the "horror" aspect of the story, well....I'll let you know whether the brain damage is permanent or not. :uhoh:

:lmao: This is my favourite review ever. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom