MERGED ----> Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!! + Too Sexy For The Catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i tried the link again and it worked! i don't know what the problem was the first time...THAT IS THE FUNNIES THING I'VE EVER SEEN. well, funniest pertaining to the edge anyway...
:lmao: i loved it!!!

and then it froze my computer...but it was fuckin worth it!!!
*goes to freeze computer again, but then thinks better of it cos i don't want to eat up kristie's bandwidth*

thanks for being all considerate-like :D
but if you right click and select "save as," it'll be on your hard drive and you can watch it as much as you like!!

I always get a message that says my computer is incapable of performing the task :sigh: Must be cool to have one of them high tech thingamajigs. :shrug:

i saved the edge clip. i watched it a few more times. he just looks a combinatino of really funny, really cool, really goofy, and really really cute...yes, all those things at once.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I can't get any sound on the Larry video-is anyone else having that problem?

:scream: :banghead: :sad:

He looks great though.............

My friend was getting that problem too!! I don't know why?! :sad:

Keep trying maybe it'll click & work one of these times..... cuz his voiceeeeeeeeeeeee.... :drool:

___lmao @ your sig Mrs. S!! :laugh:

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

SO MUCH SWOONAGE between EDGE and GAAAAVIN!!!!!

:heart: :edge: :heart: :edge: :heart: :edge: :heart: :edge: :heart:
I swear, I'm BURNING UP!!! :combust:

Look at the "hard ass model" look on Edge's face - I was dying laughing....can be BE ANY CUTER?????

(Can we get a Gavin smiley in here?? And maybe Guggi too?)

Last edited:
The sound won't work, because like me, you don't have VetaSound installed. When you open the link, pause the clip, go to properties (I think you go to File first....) and click on the Advanced tab. It should say you which things you don't have installed and gives you a link where you can go to install it. Hope that's helpful! :D

IWasBored said:
i saved the edge clip. i watched it a few more times. he just looks a combinatino of really funny, really cool, really goofy, and really really cute...yes, all those things at once.

Wow. I completely agree! :) That was so funny....w/him pointing and all, he's goofy but he's also so :cute:! Aye.......

does too, you just can't see it there
here's a better pic (though the color's kind of off)
edgesock.jpg

aaand I think that's enough of me hijacking this thread :)

Back
Top Bottom