MERGED --> So what's going on with this chat? + Yay - it's starting!!!! + Oh nooooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are killing me, tell me more!!! So will I be able to hear this later atleast! Its not fair! I wanna hear!!!!!!! +:scream:

"slane..dont know if theres a dvd coming out or not but ehmmm its a big extraordinary tribal event, i dont think anyones ever seen us play in ireland...but never at home. larry mixed the sound

"it will have to be after the next studio record
at least another yr and a half
have record finished before christmas, or next xmas
easiest record we ever made
these songs are coming from i dunno where...
there up front fuill on
its really life force
incredible kinda energy

cancel that give us 3 weeks " :lol:

From what they were saying, it sounds like th nexte record will have a lot of rock and roll tunes on it! Full Metal Jacket sounds promising:drool:

Thanks for keeping us in the in Manda! I can't wait to read the whole thing through.. this sounds great!! :love: It's always wonderful when they throw us a bone or two :tongue: :heart:

hehe olive that was speed typing at its worst
there were lots of other bits i missed in there but thought id throw in the ones that stood out
i should get a job in a court typing on one of those funny keyboard thingies

thanks yay!

zooropamanda said:
hehe olive that was speed typing at its worst
there were lots of other bits i missed in there but thought id throw in the ones that stood out
i should get a job in a court typing on one of those funny keyboard thingies

i thought about that, and then imagined what if I goofed up :der: esp in the middle of this big trial.. :uhoh:

lol

i am just sitting here in shock that it wouldn't work and I missed it! So not until tomorrow for a transcript? tomorrow??? :banghead:
It sounded soooooooo good!!!!

everyone should get cable just so they can hear u2 webchats
i love talking to all u guys here when something is going live to the u2lovin netland....these threads are always fun.

ok im going back to bed now as im sick with the flu and this screen is making my head pound.
ciao kids
its been u2licious :heart:

U2SJ1 said:
i am just sitting here in shock that it wouldn't work and I missed it! So not until tomorrow for a transcript? tomorrow??? :banghead:
It sounded soooooooo good!!!!

it didn't work for me either - my media player decided to be useless. I'm looking forward to reading the transcript, but it won't be the same as actually hearing it. Do you think anyone will stream it on a website or anything? Mind you, it was really long, so it'd be a bugger to do.......

all I can say is ARSE

I hate it when things like that happen. I was sitting here, all ready at 10 to 8 as well. grr. Then I tried to sort out my media player and my computer crashed and I had to go through all the 'scan disk' hassle and by the time I got myself logged on again it had all finished.

I need a drink after all that!
Lu
:wave:

WHERE are they restreaming it????? Maybe with less people logging on it will work?

zooropamanda said:
yep that link is working nicamom
u can just play it whenever u want!
this is cool because i missed the beginning
although i was going back to bed lol

:banghead: :banghead: originally media player was telling me 'could not play any media from the playlist' now its saying 'unable to access this media - you may not be connected to the network'

I will NEVER be able to hear this! AAAAAAARRRRGGGHH :angry:

oh well, I'm going to go and try to download a newer media player now (although I've got version 7.1 so it shouldn't be that)

grr

Back
Top Bottom