MERGED-->RARHOF Broadcast + rock n hall of fame... u2 at the rock n roll hall of fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They seem to be going through this pretty fast...pretenders have more stage time and buddy/clapton/king will have a significant chunk of stage time, but after that there could be like an hour just for U2...*keeps fingers crossed*

Well you could hear "I Still havent found what I'm Looking For" when they announcer said "Later Bruce Springsteen Inducts U2" or something.

I'm 27 and have been listening to rock since I was 13. I've got over 200 CDs, and I have never heard a song by The Pretenders. Thank god. This is awful. I know there's always alot of talk about who should and shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame, well please tell me this is one the bands that no one thinks should be there.

2Hearts said:
I'm 27 and have been listening to rock since I was 13. I've got over 200 CDs, and I have never heard a song by The Pretenders.

Then you have missed something very good. I haven't heard this performance yet, but remember two of them are dead. When they were first out, they were fucking awesome. Do yourself a favor and listen to a Pretenders song before you thank God just yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom