MERGED --> Philadelphia 5/22- Pics From Front Row (Bono & Edge) + (Adam & Larry)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those have to be the clearest, closest pics I have seen on this or any tour. Geez, you could see his nose hairs! LOL
And the Edge pics are wonderful! When you saw these for the first time you must have been like whoa!

Normally I'm not really an Edge or Adam sort of girl, but these pics... Wow! They all look so great!

Poor Larry :( I hope the straps help. It must be so frustrating for him to have so much pain doing something he loves.

If I become a medical scientist, I'll find you a cure, Larry!

Val said:
those have to be the clearest, closest pics I have seen on this or any tour. Geez, you could see his nose hairs! LOL
And the Edge pics are wonderful! When you saw these for the first time you must have been like whoa!

Oh I nearly died the first time I looked through these. I had a feeling that most of my shots turned out pretty good, but you can never TRULY tell when you're looking through the viewfinder.

My friends call the camera I used my "bono booger" camera. lol.

Check out my photobucket account if you'd like:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v630/bonorattle2/

bonorattle said:

Oh I nearly died the first time I looked through these. I had a feeling that most of my shots turned out pretty good, but you can never TRULY tell when you're looking through the viewfinder.

My friends call the camera I used my "bono booger" camera. lol.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v630/bonorattle2/

thank you, those are great :bow:

Quote:
Originally posted by bonorattle

http://photobucket.com/albums/v630/bonorattle2

Again, I wanted to thank you for sharing your photos.

My dad, who turned me on to U2, could not attend this show because of health issues. I've seen U2 a few times live, and still was excited to see them in Philly.. However, my dad did not leave my mind, because he wasn't there so, I ended up calling him from my cell during the show, so he could hear Bono sing.... I checked out your photobucket site, and was able to see all your pictures. It gave my dad the biggest thrill to be able to view these... Words cannot describe my appreciation of your kindness....

Bibien said:

Oh ... my ... god.. :drool: ......Adam..... :drool:
those pics are great!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

You're welcome :)

Adam was such a sweetheart when we met him before the show at Continental on May 17th. He went down the line and made sure he got to everybody- taking pics, signing autograph, giving hugs and kisses....

ree5669 said:
Incredible pics. Thanks for sharing. I hope to be where you were in November...;)

I don't want to tempt fate or anything, but I hope to be back there again in October too ;)

pollypocket said:
Quote:
Originally posted by bonorattle

http://photobucket.com/albums/v630/bonorattle2

Again, I wanted to thank you for sharing your photos.

My dad, who turned me on to U2, could not attend this show because of health issues. I've seen U2 a few times live, and still was excited to see them in Philly.. However, my dad did not leave my mind, because he wasn't there so, I ended up calling him from my cell during the show, so he could hear Bono sing.... I checked out your photobucket site, and was able to see all your pictures. It gave my dad the biggest thrill to be able to view these... Words cannot describe my appreciation of your kindness....

You're more than welcome :)

I had the same exact situation with my mom, so I completely relate to you missing your dad's presence at the show.
(I even called her during the show too).

I'm really glad to hear that your dad got so much enjoyment out of looking at my pics. Hopefully he'll be able to catch a show in the fall??

Back
Top Bottom